Music Slapfire Fraud

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sad to say this is not chat's first run in with bad business. I used him several years ago and was near getting a lawyer. He has great music but terrible customer service.

Rudags will know his real info for sure. He knows everyone and everything. But I'm not sure if he's been on here recently.

This is Chat's issue, not Big Red's. If you don't want to tag Chat in this, tag Crimson , since he's part of the business.
Isn't Big Red a part of it too? I'm sorry, but if I was cheated out of half a grand, I would be contacting EVERYONE in that business. She might not be responsible, but she can relay the message to Chat. I hate when people get cheated out of money, it's not fair they have to suffer because Chat is irresponsible. I want to help them, so contacting everyone associated with him is my way of helping. Sorry you don't wanna help like I do.

I don't have contact for anyone. However, shame on whoever payed money for this. If Casey Anthony just changes her name to Jane Doe, would you let her babysit your kids? A name change doesn't change your past.

Hopefully I am proven wrong and you get a refund or services paid for, but from what Ive heard from past experiences, best of luck my friend.

Thanks Just-a-Mom, I am not on here much unless I get a tag.

Earlier I want to be in the slapU but now I´m glad that I am not in it. I have also issue with delivery of VO, but Í am one of the lucky persons who get the money back. This is the third time of problems which I have with SlapFire and now I am finish with Chat. It´s a shame, such a talent but he ruin the cheermusic industry with his customer service. So everyone should be warned. It could be possible that u paid much of money for nothing, you better burn it, so u could have fun to watch it going down.

I don't have contact for anyone. However, shame on whoever payed money for this. If Casey Anthony just changes her name to Jane Doe, would you let her babysit your kids? A name change doesn't change your past.

Hopefully I am proven wrong and you get a refund or services paid for, but from what Ive heard from past experiences, best of luck my friend.

Thanks Just-a-Mom, I am not on here much unless I get a tag.

Wasn't sure, but you are my "go to" person for all things cheer, especially business wise. If you can't tell me I just give up. :D

SlapFire has ignored all request from several people for repayment. So I am posting up here. Today I sent an email to every known email address I had for him and texted him telling him he needs to check his inbox. This is a copy of the email sent to him. I included my invoice number from paypal, (which sadly was well over a year ago before I shelled out $500 for this service that never happened)
If he really did have 30 students *which i doubt* that means he has $15000 of other peoples hard earned money for doing nothing. If anyone can get ahold of him, please do, and let him know this is public. This is also a warning for anyone who is thinking of doing business with him, DON'T!!! This is just the latest in a series of flops from the most unprofessional man in the industry.
I will keep everyone updated on my progress to get repayment, as I am sure it can help others.

I am seeking a FULL refund for my SlapfireU registration to my PayPal account [email protected] . (500.00 usd) Slapfire has not taken place, and Chat has dodged attempts to make payments to other clients and has stopped all communications that I am aware of. You should understand that if the money is not refunded by noon on Monday, Oct 2013 that I will begin pursuing other avenues to collect what is owed me. (I do not want to any further contact accept by email or text at 501-581-xxxx)

Thank you

Drew Pate

Sent from my iPhone
im sorry but we already know this.
nothings new here.

I mean this in the nicest way because I was rooting for chat to get back on his feet after his big fallout I really thought when he did all of the teams in my gyms music last year to make up for what he never did a couple years back he was finally back in the game and gonna right his wrongs...but apparently not. Im still confused as to why people are even giving him money at this point.

I mean this in the nicest way because I was rooting for chat to get back on his feet after his big fallout I really thought when he did all of the teams in my gyms music last year to make up for what he never did a couple years back he was finally back in the game and gonna right his wrongs...but apparently not. Im still confused as to why people are even giving him money at this point.
You'd be surprised at how pervasive the 'It'll NEVER happen to me' mentality can be. Sense and sanity go RIGHT out the window..

I am so glad that someone posted this. I work in the industry and I recently came across SlapFire. Will not be using them this season!!!

My apologies to all involved in this issue and complete and utter lack of customer service. Though I have not worked for Slapfire in yearly a year and hold no responsibility for this issue, I will be contacting him directly to inform him of this. I can't apologize enough for the way that you've been treated! That being said
Keep the heat where it belongs.
I don't really understand what this means... I will do all I can to help out with this, but I want everyone to know that I do not work for slapfire anymore. The extent of our professional involvement is that he is able to contract vocals and raps to me which he has yet to do this season. Please don't wrap me up in his reputation, customer service is my only focus in this industry! As for other avenues to contact chat, Nathaniel McCray has always had a nack for getting in touch with him because he orders a lot of vocals. If there's anything I can do please PM me I'm here to help!

As with Crimson, I have worked with Chat in the past - but not for him. I have ordered thousands of dollars of vocals from him, and he ALWAYS gave me a quick turn around & AMAZING material.

I would definitely use his services each year, however, like the rest of you - I've been unable to contact him over the past few weeks. I'd like to be able to help each and everyone of you come to some sort of conclusion to his whereabouts & status of SlapFire (I've spent time in the studio & sampled the material) but, I'm on the outside just like the rest of you!

Back