Music Slapfire Fraud

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is all a shame. When one of the best can't get it together. Talent and creativity is great, but you can only burn so many bridges. Unfortunately this is a "who you know" industry and not always about how well you do everything you do.

We'd like to help by taking on any teams who need music done, and we would like to offer a discount to those who have already lost money through Slapfire or any other cheer music producer.

Our customer service has been outstanding for 9yrs of our existence. We offer a great service and final product.

Please let us know if we can help you out.

Thanks
Dan
Cheer Music4U - Vancouver, BC - Cheerleading, Music Production | Facebook
www.cheermusic4u.com
[email protected]

Wow! I did not know it was this bad.

I've ordered premixes & voice overs from Chat years ago(Cheersound) and had no issues. I gathered the whole "Slapfire" re branding was due to a bad reputation. He certainly has a hole to dig out of at this point. I hope he makes things right and continues to produce... because he is GOOD!

Anyone needing professional music services feel free to contact me directly:
Billy Kulik, Pro Cheer Inc.
919-240-2114
:: Pro Cheer Inc ::

Someone wanna fill me in on what happened before this? I never knew he had wronged anyone before.
PM me if you wanna keep it a little more private, but I had almost done SlapU...

Someone wanna fill me in on what happened before this? I never knew he had wronged anyone before.
PM me if you wanna keep it a little more private, but I had almost done SlapU...

Basically, took money for mixes and never did them.

I can tell you Chat did Jr. Heart's mix this year. 8 count sheets were turned in and 2 days later we had our mix. This was less than 2 weeks ago. I have no clue what's going on but he's definitely still around and definitely still producing mixes.

I can tell you Chat did Jr. Heart's mix this year. 8 count sheets were turned in and 2 days later we had our mix. This was less than 2 weeks ago. I have no clue what's going on but he's definitely still around and definitely still producing mixes.

I think this is a case (and I hope I'm wrong) where he does mixes that are associated with big gyms (and probably his friends) that will hopefully get tons of listens. As far as small gyms, it's a case of take your money and run, because you probably don't have the resources to fight him. Now, the power of social media is making people more aware, but he still gets business from the people he knows.

As I understand it. Chat will always be Chat. Moving around from state to state and changing company names doesn't mean anything will be different. Where is locally now in Virginia several high school teams have had to cancel competitions due to not having music on time and he is now associated with his girlfriends all star gym and has been a key component to running it in the ground for her.

This is the last person I would hire to do my music. History repeats itself. Wonder when he will move again and change his name and attempt this all over. Or since he seems to be awol now, maybe that is what hes up to.

Back