Music Slapfire Too Busy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
I have some problems with slapfire. First i try to get into the slapu since Chat talked about it. After a month I got no response, but I also read that there are still places available, so I tryed another form, but here the same. I bought the tonight mix with custom parts and till today, there is nothing. Trying over three ways to contact slapfire, but nobody answered. I´m a little bit pissed.

Hey Slapfire, why do you make such noise about chermusic, if u can´t handle your customer?
I think it was the last time, where I deal with them.

I sent a couple emails about buying the beat kit and the sound effect kit probably two weeks apart in may..still haven't heard anything back about it though! It's a shame too, because I was really excited about them and could really use them both. :( I did get my free voiceover from them and it was great! I really appreciated it..now if I could just get the sound effect kit and beat kit.. ;)

I sent a couple emails about buying the beat kit and the sound effect kit probably two weeks apart in may..still haven't heard anything back about it though! It's a shame too, because I was really excited about them and could really use them both. :( I did get my free voiceover from them and it was great! I really appreciated it..now if I could just get the sound effect kit and beat kit.. ;)

I think there is a link that will redirect you to those kits. After paying, I think it'll be downloadable. Try this one.

http://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/store/161643533887168?ecwid:mode=product&ecwid:product=4623685

you have to log in to your FB account first to access it. :)

I don't work for SlapFire - and am not affiliated in any way...but I have to say that they have been very prompt in returning any emails and facebook messages. I applied for SlapU - and did have to wait about 2 weeks to hear back - but Chat was very thorough in the email welcoming me to SlapU...(here's an excerpt)
Congrats! You've Officially been Slapped! You are going to be one of the first ever students of SlapFire University! We're excited to have you be part. July 6th will be the beginning of a remarkable new era in the Cheerleading Music Industry. SlapFire University is going to elevate this industry and you are going to be a big part in it!

Enrollment Fee: $500 - You have 48 hours to pay the enrollment fee. If you wait past the 48 hours, you Will loose your spot. We have a waiting list and in order for Slap U! to be organized for the start date of July 6th, we must have all student tuition in by the end of the week.

I will say this - I think that with the new name and image and great music last year - Chat has revitalized his love and passion for the business of cheer music. I think that he's a bit inundated planning and executing SlapU, completing the website, and setting up a brand new company & staff.

I know that we are in the habit of instant gratification - but I think if you wait it out just a little longer, you will get what you want and more!

I don't work for SlapFire - and am not affiliated in any way...but I have to say that they have been very prompt in returning any emails and facebook messages. I applied for SlapU - and did have to wait about 2 weeks to hear back - but Chat was very thorough in the email welcoming me to SlapU...(here's an excerpt)

I will say this - I think that with the new name and image and great music last year - Chat has revitalized his love and passion for the business of cheer music. I think that he's a bit inundated planning and executing SlapU, completing the website, and setting up a brand new company & staff.

I know that we are in the habit of instant gratification - but I think if you wait it out just a little longer, you will get what you want and more!
Two months? Im sure the fact that you were handing over $500 had a big influence on the time it took to respond lol looks like ill be thinking twice before I send them any money though. Definitely not hating on slapfire, but Im also not a fan paying for nothing..

I think he make buisness and if you can´t handle all things at the same time, than don´t do so much. If you pay in a store, i think you want your stuff right know and not any time later. But i don´t have a problem with the time, but i have a problem, that i payed for something and nobody gives any respond to my emails. Looks like make money and do nothing for it. Just my opinion.

Just saw from facebook that they were delayed in rebuilding studio machines! Says they will be offline until wednesday and slapU will be delayed at least until next tuesday*

That's good to know, still would've appreciated an email on or before wed, letting Me know that. Poop happens, but its always good to keep your paying customers in the loop. If you had a car in the shop and their equipment went down you'd expect to get a call before you went to pick it up explaining the situation right? All in all I'm glad it's going on though.

Haha that would be all you notice out of all of this lol. Gotta love it.

The small things are good signs of the type of customer service one is likely to receive. A business that doesn't attend to the small details isn't likely to make the big deadlines.

Not all people are detail people; especially some of the creative types in this industry. So, if they are smart, they'll surround themselves with people that AREN'T exactly like themselves. Together the business will provide a better customer experience.

Those that don't make those smart decisions lurch from incredible opportunity to incredible opportunity that their creative side generates, but they aren't able to sustain success because the little details eventually catch up.

And many times it can be traced back to the inability to take the time to notice the difference an extra "o" can make.

The small things are good signs of the type of customer service one is likely to receive. A business that doesn't attend to the small details isn't likely to make the big deadlines.

Not all people are detail people; especially some of the creative types in this industry. So, if they are smart, they'll surround themselves with people that AREN'T exactly like themselves. Together the business will provide a better customer experience.

Those that don't make those smart decisions lurch from incredible opportunity to incredible opportunity that their creative side generates, but they aren't able to sustain success because the little details eventually catch up.

And many times it can be traced back to the inability to take the time to notice the difference an extra "o" can make.
So so true acedad. The best people that I've done business with are either extremely anal about the little things or they hire someone whose job it is to be anal about the little things. They also surround themselves with people who are good at the things they aren't.

Take ray Kroc for example (mcdonalds corp founder). For years he ram a company that made little to no profit and that at several times couldn't afford to pay his employees, while the people who bought franchises from him raked in the money.
The franchises were successful because of his obsession about the littlest details (even when the owners thought it was mostly a waste of resources.). He just didn't know how to get money from the franchises enough to fund his support system, and without his support system the franchises would've failed (a pretty big catch 22) However, it wasn't till a creative genius stepped in as CFO with the radical idea to turn mcdonalds into a real estate company. Suddenly, most franchised were now leasing the land and building from mcd corp and both parties involved started flowing in cash.
(Kroc didn't want to make and sell the food to the restaurants so as not to screw them over like the early days of DQ franchises which almost killed the company)

Long story short, Kroc was able to keep focus on his part of the business, making good food fast with a fanatical zeal, and his CFO was able to be focus on how to make money. Applied to cheer, if you want to own a gym just to coach as a job, don't, unless you have someone to learn from and who can guide you and run most of the business for you. If you want to own a gym to make money or make a better place for kids go for it, but be able to hire competent staff that can provide the product you want. Same goes for any business, you just can't spread yourself too thin.

If you are ready to get training from the best. Please email me at [email protected]. My partner and I have already held 5 production workshops in 4 different cities as well as 4 private consulting jobs, two of which were in other countries (Canada and Costa Rica) with 100% satisfaction! Please visit our website at www.newlevelmusic.com and www.facebook.com/newlevelmusic1 and read our testimonials. We have huge plans for our the growth of our company and will be adding new services as well as more locations next year for our workshops. If you are a member of the Varsity Family Plan, you will be eligible for a discount. Contact us today for more info! Get ready to take your music to a NEW LEVEL!

In my job, spelling, punctuation and grammar aren't the highest of priorities. But I still cringe every time I see them in an email.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back