All-Star Small Senior 3- The Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The score we got at NCA was 71.36 / 97.75 percent perfection score and this one was higher so I'm really crossing my fingers we can repeat and look better tomorrow because it wasn't their best performance!

I'm nervous but all of those teams were extremely talented!!
That's so amazing! Good luck to them tomorrow :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We won UCA twice

Cool, we go to UCA every year but took the year off and traveled to New Orleans for WSA and got jackets there instead.

As well as went to athletics and got jackets there and won $6000 dollars because we had the highest percent of perfection score. Again.

Also won CheerPower nationals and got jackets there.

So that just adds to my thought that every one of these teams are great teams, and anyone can win!

Good luck and congrats on your great season.

Cool, we go to UCA every year but took the year off and traveled to New Orleans for WSA and got jackets there instead.

As well as went to athletics and got jackets there and won $6000 dollars because we had the highest percent of perfection score. Again.

Also won CheerPower nationals and got jackets there.

So that just adds to my thought that every one of these teams are great teams, and anyone can win!

Good luck and congrats on your great season.

You all should consider CheerAmerica Nationals in Houston next year. It's a great venue and competition. We use to go to CheerPower as one of our traveling comps but for the last 3 years we've gone to Houston. A lot of CA teams go there also. By the way, I love San Antonio!

You all should consider CheerAmerica Nationals in Houston next year. It's a great venue and competition. We use to go to CheerPower as one of our traveling comps but for the last 3 years we've gone to Houston. A lot of CA teams go there also. By the way, I love San Antonio!

I know we are going back to UCA next year. We just took a year off because our kids go to Disney every year and that's usually our best comp where we sweep everything and I think they said they were tired of going because they get jackets every year so it doesn't seem as prestigious.

I believe @shecheers daughter has a jacket for every single year she went mini 1, youth 2, and junior 3.

I know we won't be doing WSA this year.. That was a trial thing so there always looking for new comps.
I will suggest that to the coaches!!!

Is it usually the same weekend as Cheerpower?
I don't think they would drop CheerPower since it's in our backyard! We just have to travel to all the other ones!

I know we are going back to UCA next year. We just took a year off because our kids go to Disney every year and that's usually our best comp where we sweep everything and I think they said they were tired of going because they get jackets every year so it doesn't seem as prestigious.

I believe @shecheers daughter has a jacket for every single year she went mini 1, youth 2, and junior 3.

I know we won't be doing WSA this year.. That was a trial thing so there always looking for new comps.
I will suggest that to the coaches!!!

Is it usually the same weekend as Cheerpower?
I don't think they would drop CheerPower since it's in our backyard! We just have to travel to all the other ones!
Those 2 comps have never been on the same weekend in the past. That could change of course but I highly doubt it.

Back