Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SharkDad

Most Positive, Best Parent '12
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 15, 2009
This has the makings of being an exciting division this year.

Please be respectful . . .

Cant wait to see Panthers as small senior!! They will be half as big and twice as amazing I bet!

Panthers should have gone small senior last year!!! Can't wait to see Stingray's bring it again ;-)

I'm excited! I'm hoping for a top 5 spot from my gym this year :) They would have had it last year, but finals day was not their day. GO SMALL SENIOR 5 DIVISION!

Power is not small senior this year, but international all girl 5. to be honest I see Panthers taking it this year because the 2 years they were in small senior 5 they got 1st and 2nd. Yes it was JAGS, but with panthers it should be even better because they are older and more experienced. I really hope Premier Sharks makes a come back. I LOVE watching them.

Power is not small senior this year, but international all girl 5. to be honest I see Panthers taking it this year because the 2 years they were in small senior 5 they got 1st and 2nd. Yes it was JAGS, but with panthers it should be even better because they are older and more experienced. I really hope Premier Sharks makes a come back. I LOVE watching them.

1st and 6th*

Back