All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now, yes. When I posted that comment, no. I think I posted that before the season really started. Since then, a lot of new people have joined.
Yes over half the team is "new" well new to Envy. 9 of them were taken from the coed team to fill spots when someone was injured or just quit. My CP is on the coed team and I'm so proud of how far they (the coed team) have come they have amazing new coaches Reese Ryan and Sinnell from ICE and Luke Johnson is acting as Coed's Head Coach. How lucky are these kids to be coached by such an amazing staff.

i know we have some stingrays orange lovers, but i mean they have won ALOT! wouldnt it be great to see cea's small senior x to win? i feel that they're underestimated. or how bout weathergirls.. maryland twisters beating cheer extreme? haha. but dont get me wrong i love rays. but it would be nice to see someone else win. now, rays are amazing and i think teams come really close to them, but orange just has something special about them! i hope all the teams i just mentioned do well! anyone can win!!

Cheerleading isn't about deserving to win because another team has reigned for a while. If orange wins, it's because they will have performed the best in finals. If panthers, WG, suns, sharks, etc win, it's not because someone new needs to win, it will be because they have hit a better routine.

i know we have some stingrays orange lovers, but i mean they have won ALOT! wouldnt it be great to see cea's small senior x to win? i feel that they're underestimated. or how bout weathergirls.. maryland twisters beating cheer extreme? haha. but dont get me wrong i love rays. but it would be nice to see someone else win. now, rays are amazing and i think teams come really close to them, but orange just has something special about them! i hope all the teams i just mentioned do well! anyone can win!!

so because they have won a lot means you dont want them to win even if they are the better team?

Cheerleading isn't about deserving to win because another team has reigned for a while. If orange wins, it's because they will have performed the best in finals. If panthers, WG, suns, sharks, etc win, it's not because someone new needs to win, it will be because they have hit a better routine.
yes yes i know thats true!

What does that mean, it doesn't sound nice at all......

Same thing i told the athlete from this team when i said this..

I didnt mean it in a bad way all i meant was that over the yrs their lv 5 has been getting better and better i was just stating it will be interesting to see how they do this season..! that is all i didnt mean anything negative!

@SharkDad
Today I noticed yet another real life cheer contradiction:

The Super Mario shark-bullet.
Total SSR5 contradiction.
But either way,(in cheer, and in super mario) If you cant jump over it.... It will kill ya.

4002010272854040_1.jpg

Piece of cake. The ladies have been working on their jumps.

Back