All-Star SMALL SENIOR UPDATES

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

will someone please answer me how a flyer can hit the ground and it outscores a team that hit perfect (cheerforce) not trying to cause drama just looking for a good explanation.

STingrays I believe has a higher difficulty score when it comes to squad tumlbing and jump execution, they are so clean that they always gain extra points in execution .

murrietamom said:
will someone please answer me how a flyer can hit the ground and it outscores a team that hit perfect (cheerforce) not trying to cause drama just looking for a good explanation.
they have higher difficulty , which brings raw score up higher ...?

hahaha i love when people post stupid comments....obviously if a team is in first they outscored the other teams. congrats to orange i hope you all kill it tomorrow and bring home number 4:) and congrats to cf for having a rough year and pulling off 2nd in prelims!

Neither team hit perfect. Cheerforce had a touchdown and a small bobble. They were seperated by less than a point. Cant wait for tomorrow :)

stingrays should not be in first and manyyyyy agree. its politics! they did not win on difficulty because they dnt have it. they dropped a flyer to the ground! if any other team did that theres no wayy they would be in first! if another team puts on a stingrays uniform bet they would have ended up in a better place! its honestly rediculous.

personally i love cheerforce and i do hope they win but if oranges difficulty is higher in raw score and after deductions if they are still ahead of diamondz then so be it and orange deserves it.....but if everyone would stop complaining clean slates tomorrow so we will all just see what happens and in the end best team wins this is the way cheer works!

stingrays should not be in first and manyyyyy agree. its politics! they did not win on difficulty because they dnt have it. they dropped a flyer to the ground! if any other team did that theres no wayy they would be in first! if another team puts on a stingrays uniform bet they would have ended up in a better place! its honestly rediculous.

I disagree with this. Orange executes beautifully just like the Worlds scoresheets ask a team to do. They have a lot of talent too. Almost no one hit clean today so their mistakes probably didn't weigh as much as if everyone had hit and they had fallen. Plus, if it was only the name that made a team win, California and Cheer Extreme would be tied with Rays for first. They're equally respected and known gyms.
Scores start over tomorrow so everyone will have a fresh chance to try and place at the top.
Good luck to everyone on day 2!

if it was all politics would wcss and ca panthers be in 2nd and 3rd? and wouldnt have green made it to finals?

Let me just say how proud I am of TN Pumas !!
they didn't have a great showing last year at Worlds and this year did AMAZING in prelims !
love the changes to the routine and was so glad to see their name in the number 4 position (in A at least)

Step 1 Small Senior is still not uploaded to VOD. Are there any other teams that have not been uploaded?

Back