Smoed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would love to see it happen for a very special person on the team! She deserves it and is a true inspiration for my daughter along with many other girls.

They really do deserve it... They practice 24/7 and dedicate their lives to this.. I hope so!<3

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm going to have to disagree with this. No teams deserve it. Thats probably my biggest pet peeve is when people say a team deserves a title. You could work 12 hours a day every day, but that doesn't automatically give you a title, does it? It all comes down to what they put on the floor for those 2 days. I've seen amazing teams do great one day, and completely fall at the next.

anyway lets just wait till at least close to Worlds time

I'm going to have to disagree with this. No teams deserve it. Thats probably my biggest pet peeve is when people say a team deserves a title. You could work 12 hours a day every day, but that doesn't automatically give you a title, does it? It all comes down to what they put on the floor for those 2 days. I've seen amazing teams do great one day, and completely fall at the next.

anyway lets just wait till at least close to Worlds time
They are all amazing cheerleaders.. You have to admit. And they arnt just born with that talent... They practice 24/7 so they do deserve it! I'm not trying to argue just stating my opinion!:)

They are all amazing cheerleaders.. You have to admit. And they arnt just born with that talent... They practice 24/7 so they do deserve it! I'm not trying to argue just stating my opinion!:)

I dont mean to argue either but i know a lot of teams practice "24/7" (more like 4-5 times a week for a few hours haha). And i'm not trying to say they're bad but when it comes down to it we won't know until April so no point trying to guess 4 months ahead of time!

I live and breathe by Smoed.... I want them to hit PERFECTLY this year AND win by a landslide..... but I also want Brandon to hit their strongest routine ever and win silver (just so they can have the satisfaction of hitting; my heart broke for them during finals last year). Maybe next season I'll be okay with them winning haha. We just need one more shot, if you catch my drift.

Back