All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm excited for this to come back only because a few years ago a girl followed me on insta and we've kind have become internet friends (lol) and she is on the team this year! She was on 20/20 for worlds, I was so happy

So she left 20/20 Vizion to go to Smoed?

Am I the only one who is excited to see it? I loved the first season and of course it had many problems as it progressed but I can't wait to see the new cheerleaders on the team and have another cheer show to follow :)

Am I the only one who is excited to see it? I loved the first season and of course it had many problems as it progressed but I can't wait to see the new cheerleaders on the team and have another cheer show to follow :)

I'm excited to see how this new group handles the big shoes they will be filling. (I'll be watching it still holding onto hope that the train wreck from last year has been learned from. So far not good, but hopefully the kids act better than the adults.) Since most of the veterans have seemed to age off, there shouldn't be as many big egos walking around out there - most people are all on the se playing field. I think the new group is in a great position to redefine the Smoed image. I'm also interested to see how they will fair with some of the original "leaders" gone. It will be fun to see who steps up and how this group meshes with so many new faces.

Does anyone have a picture of the 2015-2016 Smoed team?

Does anyone have a picture of the 2015-2016 Smoed team?
this is the only team picture I could find, but there's 4 people missing, and one of the boys is a fill in (this was from Cali Camp like a month or so ago, so not everyone was there I guess!) I couldn't find any recent pics of the whole team..
bec4f2d3ee432e29a9afd1410e0fd9ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of Quebecers will watch! I can't wait to see how our boys did!

Everyone will watch the show! It is kinda brilliant. It was taken off, now it is back. People are hoping for more drama. Really good coaching and cheerleading training tends to be... kinda boring. I know, I watch it a lot. It is fun to be involved but from an entertainment standpoint usually good coaching in any sport is kinda boring. It is slow and meticulous. But drama! Drama is entertaining. And the potential for drama is more entertaining. If something happens on the team someone will come on here and message or tweet about it, and then we will all anticipate it leading up to the show. Then we will all watch the show.
Well I shall be taking a stand and not watching. ...And I should probably stop commenting to stop giving them more publicity.

I do, however, disagree that good coaching and cheerleading is more boring than ATV-type drama. I found Cheer Full Out absolutely fascinating, and it didn't leave me with the sour taste in my mouth that Cheerleaders does. Personally, I find watching great coaches and great athletes just doing their thang to be 100x more interesting than manufactured teen drama.

Well I shall be taking a stand and not watching. ...And I should probably stop commenting to stop giving them more publicity.

I do, however, disagree that good coaching and cheerleading is more boring than ATV-type drama. I found Cheer Full Out absolutely fascinating, and it didn't leave me with the sour taste in my mouth that Cheerleaders does. Personally, I find watching great coaches and great athletes just doing their thang to be 100x more interesting than manufactured teen drama.
I think it helped that you had so many great personalities on blink as well. I loved watching them just joke around with each other and have fun. And then immediately get back into practice mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back