Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I guess here on the boards, there is always the bad guy who's being honest!

You really need to take a look at Jamfest scoresheet, and then this won't be such a mystery for you. Jamfest always rewards the team that hits their routine the best, even if it's not as difficult, Jamfest is not the place to push the limits if you can't hit it.

Do tell what categories CC outdoes GBE in?
Why would I waste time typing that out when you're just going to disagree with it anyway? Besides, if you look at any other time I post about GBE, it's most likely positive. I like them. a lot. But I'm not going to sit here and try to validate them deserving to win solely on the fact I like them? The fifth stunt you guys keep pointing out was a completely dead stunt. They did a janky full up, bobbled around for an 8-count, then pulled a scorpion and double downed. CC routine was 10x cleaner up and down the scoresheet. Even their bobbles were cleaner.

to everyone discussing the jamfest competition between cheer command and green bay elite lime, i'm a proud member of lime and i think i can speak for my team when i say cheer command deserved it. as you said their execution was higher than ours. but also keep in mind that we had a base with a broken finger, and 4/5 of the standing fulls were put in just a week before. this wasn't our greatest performance but we will come back strong at our next competition!

to everyone discussing the jamfest competition between cheer command and green bay elite lime, i'm a proud member of lime and i think i can speak for my team when i say cheer command deserved it. as you said their execution was higher than ours. but also keep in mind that we had a base with a broken finger, and 4/5 of the standing fulls were put in just a week before. this wasn't our greatest performance but we will come back strong at our next competition!

I am on CC and want to say we love GBE and will continue to cheer for them like we have in the past. We consider GBE great friends. CC was actually also going to do this competition as an exhibition due to so many injuries but decided to compete even with injuries, and feel both us and GBE will get so much better as the year goes on. We will continue to cheer for GBE and look forward to friendly competition all year with them. We will not say negative about GBE and know they are great team as well, no matter what place they came in. Good luck and see you soon.

I am on CC and want to say we love GBE and will continue to cheer for them like we have in the past. We consider GBE great friends. CC was actually also going to do this competition as an exhibition due to so many injuries but decided to compete even with injuries, and feel both us and GBE will get so much better as the year goes on. We will continue to cheer for GBE and look forward to friendly competition all year with them. We will not say negative about GBE and know they are great team as well, no matter what place they came in. Good luck and see you soon.
i feel the exact same way, cheer command and green bay will always be great friends and also fierce competitors in small senior five. both of our teams are always there to cheer each other on, which means a lot to me and i'm super excited that we have friends from another team who are all super sweet girls and amazing athletes. best of luck cheer command :)

Back