Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
okay? its still something thats up for people who didnt get to see the last one.
lol sorry i was just saying incase you didn't know.. i don't know too many people who would be interested in that version when it apparently doesn't look like that anymore but regardless it's an amazing stunt.

Before i start this is IMO ...Point blank is that made is good at stunting and stunting only. I really don't see why people are all obsessed with her,she is just like any other all star level 5 female cheerleader. The only time I have seen her tumble was 2009 at worlds and she did a so so full to the back. Other than that i don't know what she has. I have heard she has a double but have never seen a double been thrown by her. She is a good cheerleader but really she is not like a Britni Love Or like a Taylor McKowen, Or even a Kelsey Rule. Maybe its just me but Maddie is not a person that anybody should obsesses over.
and do you think kelsey's a best in stunting? excuse me. :rolleyes:

SO MAD I DIDNT GET TO C SENIOR ELITE"S PROGRESS ON THEIR NEW STUNT!!! i have a signed shirt and pictures and a bow and i dont even get to c the NEW STUNT SEQUENCE!!!!!!!!!!! wow im pissed!!

Before i start this is IMO ...Point blank is that made is good at stunting and stunting only. I really don't see why people are all obsessed with her,she is just like any other all star level 5 female cheerleader. The only time I have seen her tumble was 2009 at worlds and she did a so so full to the back. Other than that i don't know what she has. I have heard she has a double but have never seen a double been thrown by her. She is a good cheerleader but really she is not like a Britni Love Or like a Taylor McKowen, Or even a Kelsey Rule. Maybe its just me but Maddie is not a person that anybody should obsesses over.

well did any of those girls try something that has never been done before in stunting history and hit perfectly both days at worlds when they introduced it??? i didnt think sooo!!!! CEA has always had something extra that makes them different from every other team they go against win or lose. oh and might i add the only competition they lost last yr was worlds? even F5 and WC didnt have seasons like that!!!!

I like CEA but I think some people are overly obsessed!!! Maddie this & Maddie that...she is good but plenty of cheerleaders are just as good. Just sayin!!!
I'm curious as to why other athletes don't receive the same criticism as this one. What about the amazing tumblers that are average to below average stunters, OR, 99% of the males that can do any type of double full to a split, but, the only single based stunt they can perform is the one in which they are flying. Makes no sense to me this argument over whether this athlete can tumble or not.

Back