OT Snow Storm!! How Much Did You Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

CheerMom3285

Cheer Parent
Nov 19, 2012
Good Morning everyone!!

Up here in New York we got a huge Snow Storm in the last 24 hours so I thought it would be fun to see how much snow everyone else on the boards have gotten in the past few days as I know the storm had quite the path!

We got about 14 inches!

We're on vacation in Utah right now and we've gotten 27" since Tuesday. Fortunately we are skiing so it's been amazing!

Other parts of MA got snow, but here in the Boston area we just got rain. It was like a monsoon this morning, dowpouring, crazy wind, etc.

Good Morning everyone!!

Up here in New York we got a huge Snow Storm in the last 24 hours so I thought it would be fun to see how much snow everyone else on the boards have gotten in the past few days as I know the storm had quite the path!

We got about 14 inches!
What part on NY are you from? I'm from Rochester and we got hit about the same, if not more because of the Lake :(

We got about 1-3 inches in the Dallas area! The good: it's the first time I've seen snow actually stick on the ground in Texas. The bad: Texans don't know how to drive in the snow.:help: lol

We got flurrys but nothing stuck:( my moms flight from Knoxville-NYC got cancelled last night because of the storm there.

We got about 1-3 inches in the Dallas area! The good: it's the first time I've seen snow actually stick on the ground in Texas. The bad: Texans don't know how to drive in the snow.:help: lol
A friend of mine in TX posted pictures of her kids sledding. Love it.

We got nothing in the Piedmont Triad area of NC. My cousin in Memphis, TN (Im trying to talk her into cheering at Memphis Elite) said they had flurries

Back