OT So I Have A Cheerleader That Wants To Become A Cheerlebrity....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I feel that people are forgetting what a real cheerlebrity is. A cheerlebrity is a graceful, talented young lady/man who does amazing things on and off the mat, like John Butler 's CPs. A cheerlebrity shouldn't be famous for an orange tan, flawless poof, or chiseled abs.
Thank you that is very sweet. I've always found the whole cheerlebrity thing rather silly. These kids aren't "Lebrities" in any way. We've always strived to just keep our kids grounded, humble, helpful and respectful to all. If they can inspire others then that is a great thing. God calls us all to let our lights shine for others. IMHO, that's what life is all about!

I see you're new here, so let me teach you a few things.
1. If you want to be taken seriously on the board, use proper grammar. Your first "there" should be "their", team should be plural, and the second "there" should be "they're".
2. Please have kingston change your username. I definitely would not like to be known as "cheerslut" or anything like that.
3. Please don't post things that are derogatory or ignorant. If Jamie Andries sucked, do you think she'd be on level 5? No, so please have logical reasoning behind your posts.

We've been lied to - apparently you don't have to pay $100 to have your post deleted! Bahahahaha!!!! @king

Back