OT So Sharp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone see Todd's most recent tweet:oops:? "My heart hurts....But I am forever a Louisville Cardinal."

Wondering what that's all about?! Anyone have any insight?
The Louisville basketball program has been caught up in some deep stuff for the past few years and it got much worse yesterday. So today they fired their head basketball coach and athletic director.

Unrelated to dance but they seem to be clearing house with that basketball program and compliance in general.

The Louisville basketball program has been caught up in some deep stuff for the past few years and it got much worse yesterday. So today they fired their head basketball coach and athletic director.

Unrelated to dance but they seem to be clearing house with that basketball program and compliance in general.
Ah, good to know! Thanks!

Yiiiiikes. My alma mater's program has lost a few big recruits to some of the schools in question, which of course has me wondering now...

The entire athletic program (including cheer) has gotten away with a LOT over the years. They aren't the only guilty party, but they are probably one of the worst across the board. It's hard to have sympathy for any of it.

Back