All-Star South Jersey Storm 2011-2012!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm almost positive that the majority of coaches and gym owners in the united states can read. If someone posts medium and 33 members, then that means they are getting rid of some, or if 3 more show up then they go large.

Or 3 more show up and they still go medium, just cut more so they have even more kids to choose from. No harm in a little competition for spots!

Or 3 more show up and they still go medium, just cut more so they have even more kids to choose from. No harm in a little competition for spots!
Plus there's always more kids in the beginning of the season.

I'm almost positive that the majority of coaches and gym owners in the united states can read. If someone posts medium and 33 members, then that means they are getting rid of some, or if 3 more show up then they go large.

And there are usually mid-season injuries to account for as well.

Lady Reign. I like the sound of that. =)

meh. from a marketing standpoint, they shouldn't do that.

the EXACT double entendre has be done (2003). for branding purposes, there is no level 5 team called "rain", therefore they should use the term that distinguishes them... not one that's already been established.

also, "rain" is more feminine.

and we DEFINITELY don't need any more all girl teams talking about "thrones" and "crowns" and "dynasty".

Yes, I'm VERY well aware that most coaches and gym owners can read. That comment was uncalled for. Just looking to see if anyone could put a little more verification on what the team was going to be. Considering it's listed by name only. Sorry if my post offended you, it wasn't meant to offend anyone.

Yes, Lady Reign Does Intend To Compete Medium All-Girl....NOT Large. And As For Us Using Lady [REIGN] And Not [RAIN]....Using REIGN Was A Perfect Idea As Far As Marketing, As Far As The Direction We Were Taking These Athletes This Season And To Compliment The Level Of Determination They Have....And Also, Who Doesn't Love A Good Crown?! <~~~~~~~~~~~ I Mean Hello?! =] The Kids LOVE It, And You Know, That's All That Really Matters To Us.

Back