All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Cheetahs is ahead out of all the bid contenders! then wildcats then spirit.But who knows... DUN DUN DUN

Seeing that Cheetahs had the least mistakes I would say they are probably in first as all of them have a good amount of difficulty, but all 3 are very close I'm sure. There are still so many teams to go that are trying for that bid and surely someone will hit with the difficulty so its really anyones game.

Center stunt in Cheetahs :eek: gorgeous!
Just now catching up on videos (they are taking forever to load) but I am nervous to watch Wildcats with the comments I have read.
I think the team I am most excited to see is Obsession because I can't wait to see the Love girls in T&S uniforms.

Love Love Loved Cheetahs and Wildcats!! I know the lower levels aren't as talked about as much but I loved Cheer Athletics Sabres. They had a very creative routine for a lower level but I wouldn't expect anything less from a Cheer Athletics team.

The center stunt on Wildcats is alwats the flyer that I pay attention to in their routine so I am glad to see her at center (at least I think that is her). Not so sure what the little dance/motion thing is before stunts I hope it isn't a new fad that teams will pick up.

Absolutely LOVE the SOT IOC5 routine. Lately the one mans in routines just annoy me because they usually look really sloppy but SOT makes it look fantastic. One those stunts hit it will be a hard routine to beat. Oh and of course how can you not like a routine with Matt Mcgrath in it. Can't wait to see the routine with their actual mix since I am sure JR will put out something amazing.

Back