All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hey does anyone have a link to the cheer station senior black video?? I'm not an elite member but that seems to be one of the only teams i missed!!!

I just watched T&S obbssesion!! WOW...just WOW!!! They gave me goosebumps. First team I am absolutley amazed. I am their biggest fan for this season!!!:cheering:

There is no rule that our athletes can't support other teams from other gyms. Our athletes wear shirts from other gyms all the time.

As a general rule, it is also perfectly fine to like more than one team in a division.

I've been to many, MANY gyms around the world, and Cheer Athletics is one of few gyms that lets their athletes wear other gym's T-Shirts to practice. You walk in to the gym and you see shirts from World Cup, Spirit of Texas, Cali All Stars to name a few. I know lots of gyms where the owners and coaches will be rude and tell the kids "take that shirt off"!!! So kudos to the CA owners and staff.....cause they are probably the most positive and encouraging coaches in the world!

I watched the videos yesterday on CheerLive.. my my my.... T&S Sr Obsession and CA Panthers are BEASTS this year! :jawdrop: I think its gonna be tuff in the Medium categories this year. And i must say, for being so early in the season, there were few stunts falling and few mistakes.. This is gonna be awesome at Worlds!! :chestbump:

Back