All-Star Spirit Central Bengals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so happy this team placed high. I think they definitely deserve it too. It's awesome seeing teams from other places actually getting noticed and making it in the top. Congrats Spirit Central, you were so awesome this weekend :]

Paula came to our Showcase a few years ago with a friend of mine and I've been faithfully watching this team get better and better!! So happy I got to support them this weekend. They had an awesome weekend!!!

I am OBSESSED with them! They attack their routine better than anyone I saw all weekend. So much ferociousness

Every time I think about them, I think of that voiceover in their stunt sequence, "Do you wanna kiss me?" hahaha

Every time I think about them, I think of that voiceover in their stunt sequence, "Do you wanna kiss me?" hahaha

i love this team!!! we always cheer for them at competitions when we compete against each other. Last year we did a team scavenger hunt with them. They are a lot of fun! Great job ladies!

(i love how they have so much footloose in that music haha)

I loved watching them perform on Sunday, they were great! I talked to a few in the halls of the field house, some of the nicest girls ever. Congrats on a great season, and will definitely be watching for you next season!

I agree, they were so fun to watch this year, and they all congratulated Orange on being in first on day 1 as they walked by on their way out of the WWS. GREAT team, GREAT sportsmanship :D.

LOVE Spirit Central. Definitely one of the classiest gyms around. And Paula is the best.
I will never forget it was about 5 or 6 years ago and we took our senior 3 to Dallas. We were the only team from our gym to go & Spirit Central came to see us and support us both days even though we competed at 8 am & her team didn't compete til like 8 at night! Her teams perform routines like nobody else!

I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread now but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spirit Central/Bengals. As a member of a fellow northeast gym to see a gym from our area place top 5 was amazing! On Sunday our whole little group was going insane cheering for them. Oh the looks we got from everyone siting around us ha priceless. Year after year they get better and better not to mention they are some of nicest kids you will meet. I can not wait to see what the future holds for Bengals. Once again they will be a force to be reckoned with in small senior.

Back