All-Star Spirit Cheer 2/12 - 13/2011 Hartford, CT

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

results are up finally...but just rankings no scores like previous spirit cheer comps ughh the aggravation continue's why bother posting!

results are up finally...but just rankings no scores like previous spirit cheer comps ughh the aggravation continue's why bother posting!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. was hoping for scores too.

Photos are up as well.. NO videos though and the pictures are pretty bad .. Terrible angles, and in a lot of pics they missed half ths picture, so it's like a kids foot and bases hands nothing else lol

Worlds Division scores are up! Go to the tab at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet.

Photos are up as well.. NO videos though and the pictures are pretty bad .. Terrible angles, and in a lot of pics they missed half ths picture, so it's like a kids foot and bases hands nothing else lol

I emailed action pit stop to ask about videos. will let you know if hear anything.

Worlds Division scores are up! Go to the tab at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet.

Love the way they embedded the worlds scores...the scoring was extremely questionable..not to get into specifics or to bash any teams but how can a team with a sizable day 1 lead not keep its placement after hitting almost perfect on day 2? Not to mention changing a teams score secretly, then denying it. I could go on......

The pictures were a joke. They should just stick with Jamie Christian and Action Moments. They are the two best around in my opinion.

Love the way they embedded the worlds scores...the scoring was extremely questionable..not to get into specifics or to bash any teams but how can a team with a sizable day 1 lead not keep its placement after hitting almost perfect on day 2? Not to mention changing a teams score secretly, then denying it. I could go on......
I heard from many gyms that there were protests happening all Sat afternoon and evening and on Sunday. Apparently the judges and host were not budging. We were told by our gym that they will not be going back to that competition again because of all the issues which in our gym owner's opinion, was a very long list.

I heard from many gyms that there were protests happening all Sat afternoon and evening and on Sunday. Apparently the judges and host were not budging. We were told by our gym that they will not be going back to that competition again because of all the issues which in our gym owner's opinion, was a very long list.

I'm sure I know what program your with and we are in the same boat...3 other teams would of actually been in place for the paid bid ahead of the team who received it if the scores were not tampered with...Like I said before, nothing against the team who received it, they were equally shocked...the judges and promoter were to blame...you would think a more qualified group of judges would of been chosen with so much at stake....shameful!!!

Latest posts

Back