All-Star Spirit Fest 3/11-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm the one with the CP on LS3 and you perform before us so I will be in the VIP to support you both days! Your team looked great in Atlantic City!
thank you! but we weren't in AC. We did see you in Providence though. We were thrilled to get 2nd to you guys!

Public service announcement.....there is a St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday. There will be street closings from 9:30-3:00 that day. The parade is about 3 blocks away from the Convention Center. If you're coming right off the highway, closures won't affect you. It may though if you're staying at a downtown hotel and are planning on driving over. It may even affect your walking route. I'm thinking that the garage parking will be a nightmare also. Be sure to leave yourself plenty of time.

Hartford also is having its St Pattys parade with road closures Saturday, i think the parade starts at 11. Just a heads up to everyone.

Sorry didn't see post above. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also the AAC men's college basketball tournament at the XL Center all weekend too. Hartford is gonna be a busy place.

If u r a pizza lover, check out Tuxnis Grill in Windsor, amazing garlic mashed potatoes pizza with bacon and cheddar cheese, or dairy store Stew Leonards with an amazing buffet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For real?!? I was literally in Windsor three weeks ago and passed this pizza place a solid 10 times. NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS PIZZA WITH MASHED POTATOES ON IT. OMG. My two favorite foods combined. That would have made the drive from Long Island to Hartford on a Friday in rush hour ever so slightly less miserable. Oh man, I'm sad.

I'm curious too, they have a pretty standard bid declaration. It's actually better laid out than many comps.

Because of what division each FP bid goes to a team behind us day 1 will probably get paid over us....if should b by over all points not division.
So frustrating to hit and it doesn't matter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On the good side, I met another great fierceboard family! I am there at 1 if anyone else wants to meet up!,,

Because of what division each FP bid goes to a team more than 10 places behind us and s good amount of points after day 1 will probably get paid over us....if should b by over all points not division.
So frustrating to hit and it doesn't matter!

The 3rd paid bid is solely based on score, not division. It's relatively difficult to get a paid bid in the international divisions, but it's pretty standard at all comps that it's this way and teams go into the season knowing that, fair or not.

The 3rd paid bid is solely based on score, not division. It's relatively difficult to get a paid bid in the international divisions, but it's pretty standard at all comps that it's this way and teams go into the season knowing that, fair or not.
We realize that it's just frustrating! We have to just kill it today and c what happens! Sometimes we r not even up for 1...,

Latest posts

Back