Superior Cheer Factor - Intl Open Coed 5
CC Champs - Small Senior 5
Central Jersey AS - Intl Open All-Girl 6
Bay State AS - Small Senior Coed 5
Hamilton Starz - Small Senior Coed 5

Paid Bids
Just Cheer AS - Small Senior 5
ECE - Medium Senior Coed 5

congrats to all the bids winners esp Just Cheer! they went all they way down to 6th place in coed for at large bids? I'm surprised by that considering how many teams didn't have bids in some divisions.

Saw some tweets about the marriage proposal on our team - the guy was actually our coach Matt (he didn't compete today, but probably will be at Worlds). He told all the guys before hand to keep all the girls on the mat, none of us had any idea what was going on and Melissa was trying really hard to leave the stage!

Thank god we hit, imagine proposing of we had bombed?!

Congrats to all the bid winners!

Saw some tweets about the marriage proposal on our team - the guy was actually our coach Matt (he didn't compete today, but probably will be at Worlds). He told all the guys before hand to keep all the girls on the mat, none of us had any idea what was going on and Melissa was trying really hard to leave the stage!

Thank god we hit, imagine proposing of we had bombed?!

Congrats to all the bid winners!
That was so cute! Also, my team was wondering where did he keep the ring hahahha

That was so cute! Also, my team was wondering where did he keep the ring hahahha

I saw your tweet, that's why I posted that he wasn't on the team, he jumped on stage after the performance :)

Congrats on your bid!

60fc02ee-2f83-a4b5.jpg

He said he didn't know which hand he was supposed to put it on.

Im actually glad that Full House got a bid. We need more teams representing the Northeast. Not to mention there always nice to us (Spirit AS Onyx Coed 6). It's almost like we have a rivalry going on with them lol all in the love of good competitiveness.

I saw your tweet, that's why I posted that he wasn't on the team, he jumped on stage after the performance :)

Congrats on your bid!

Ahh poop - saw your newest tweet. I thought you were on Jersey's IAG6?

Im actually glad that Full House got a bid. We need more teams representing the Northeast. Not to mention there always nice to us (Spirit AS Onyx Coed 6). It's almost like we have a rivalry going on with them lol all in the love of good competitiveness.

Well we're tied 1-1 now, see you at worlds! Hahahaha, I agree though, it's great to have more teams repping New England, and it's great to see more coed teams at competitions regionally too. We'll be rooting for you guys in Orlando :)

Well we're tied 1-1 now, see you at worlds! Hahahaha, I agree though, it's great to have more teams repping New England, and it's great to see more coed teams at competitions regionally too. We'll be rooting for you guys in Orlando :)
lol i didnt want to start anything by saying it lol (1-1) we will be rooting y'all on too. i can't wait

I'm on Jersey All Stars IAG5, Central Jersey All Stars has IAG6 and got a bid haha

Yeah sorry, I'm not familiar with either team very well so I must have seen Jersey somewhere and assumed wrong. Sorry!

I was surprised about how many falls there were this competition! My coach said the judges that there were over 150 violations/deductions in just sm coed level 5!

Back