All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't want to know every inch of the scoresheets. I don't do choreo or coach. Those are services I pay handsomely for so I have zero desire to do it. If any of you can't trust your program to do that exact thing without your input I advise you to not walk but RUN away from that program. You and your CP will be happier if you do.
What I don't understand the unwillingness of EPs, owners, coaches and associations to be transparent when it comes to scores. I can look in my paper and see the scores of just about every sport from rec baseball to gymnastics. So why should Allstar be any different? Secrecy leads to speculation and speculation leads to rumors.
Yes there are insane parents but that is not exclusive to Allstar and frankly there are just as many bad apples on the coaching and owner side, recent stories prove that, but that is also not exclusive to Allstar.

All of this.

Our gym sits down with the teams after every competition and goes over the score sheets and judges comments with THEM, the ones who need to know. That's good enough for me. I trust the coaches to do their job that I pay them for. I don't want them trying to be her parent, or her best friend. So I give them the same respect and let them be her coaches.

All of this.

Our gym sits down with the teams after every competition and goes over the score sheets and judges comments with THEM, the ones who need to know. That's good enough for me. I trust the coaches to do their job that I pay them for. I don't want them trying to be her parent, or her best friend. So I give them the same respect and let them be her coaches.

The hardest part comes in when we're talking about bids and that ultimately it's left to the EPs "discretion." That's impossible to explain to a team. Especially if it's because owner A is friends with EP owner, or Owner B is always a PITA at comps, so Owner A gets the bid.

The hardest part comes in when we're talking about bids and that ultimately it's left to the EPs "discretion." That's impossible to explain to a team. Especially if it's because owner A is friends with EP owner, or Owner B is always a PITA at comps, so Owner A gets the bid.
"PITA" LOL!!!!!!!!

Bumping up an old thread. With Beatles and Lady Elite both upgrading to full paids at Cheersport, does anyone know who receives their partials from this competition?

Heard a rumor ACX Kat Daddies were in line for one of them but I have no idea if there's any validity to that or not. I've been wondering the same thing. @Ashley have you heard?

Heard a rumor ACX Kat Daddies were in line for one of them but I have no idea if there's any validity to that or not. I've been wondering the same thing. @Ashley have you heard?

I haven't heard anything. I usually just wait until USASF updates their site.

Question ... If a paid bid is worth $25,000. What is a partial paid bid??
Contrary to popular belief, a paid bid is not worth $25,000. Here is the excerpt from the Worlds Packet:

The Cheerleading Worlds “Paid” Bids “Paid” bids are awarded to the best teams in one or more of the Worlds Divisions at The Cheerleading Worlds qualifying events. Each event producer that hosts a Worlds qualifying event has the discretion to select the divisions and determine the process by which the bids are awarded. The “Paid” bid includes: All teams awarded a “Paid” bid will be awarded, by the sponsoring event producer, up to a maximum of $650 times the number of athletes on the floor where the bid was awarded, plus two coaches. For example, a team receiving a bid that had 31 athletes on the floor plus two coaches will be awarded up to $21,450. This amount will be used towards the team’s USASF/IASF Worlds Accommodation Packages and transportation to Orlando. Additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the team/gym. Event producers will not be responsible for late fees if their representing team does not meet the registration deadline. Event producers will not be responsible for change fees if their representing team has to make changes to the original registration and/or travel.
The Cheerleading Worlds “Partial Paid” Bids “Partial Paid” bids are awarded to the best teams in one or more of the Worlds Divisions at The Cheerleading Worlds qualifying events. Each event producer that hosts a Worlds qualifying event has the discretion to select the divisions and determine the process by which the bids are awarded. All teams awarded a “Partial Paid” bid will be awarded, by the sponsoring event producer, $325 times the number of athletes on the floor where the bid was awarded plus two coaches. For example, a team receiving a bid that had 31 athletes on the floor plus two coaches will be awarded $10,725. This amount will be used towards the team’s USASF/IASF Worlds Accommodation Packages. Additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the team/gym.

Contrary to popular belief, a paid bid is not worth $25,000. Here is the excerpt from the Worlds Packet:

The Cheerleading Worlds “Paid” Bids “Paid” bids are awarded to the best teams in one or more of the Worlds Divisions at The Cheerleading Worlds qualifying events. Each event producer that hosts a Worlds qualifying event has the discretion to select the divisions and determine the process by which the bids are awarded. The “Paid” bid includes: All teams awarded a “Paid” bid will be awarded, by the sponsoring event producer, up to a maximum of $650 times the number of athletes on the floor where the bid was awarded, plus two coaches. For example, a team receiving a bid that had 31 athletes on the floor plus two coaches will be awarded up to $21,450. This amount will be used towards the team’s USASF/IASF Worlds Accommodation Packages and transportation to Orlando. Additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the team/gym. Event producers will not be responsible for late fees if their representing team does not meet the registration deadline. Event producers will not be responsible for change fees if their representing team has to make changes to the original registration and/or travel.
The Cheerleading Worlds “Partial Paid” Bids “Partial Paid” bids are awarded to the best teams in one or more of the Worlds Divisions at The Cheerleading Worlds qualifying events. Each event producer that hosts a Worlds qualifying event has the discretion to select the divisions and determine the process by which the bids are awarded. All teams awarded a “Partial Paid” bid will be awarded, by the sponsoring event producer, $325 times the number of athletes on the floor where the bid was awarded plus two coaches. For example, a team receiving a bid that had 31 athletes on the floor plus two coaches will be awarded $10,725. This amount will be used towards the team’s USASF/IASF Worlds Accommodation Packages. Additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the team/gym.
Wow... Thanks!!! That clears it up! Thanks for posting!!!

Back