Sr Restricted 5 Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 12, 2011
We just went to Jamfest on Saturday and a team in our division(Large Senior Restricted 5), the last pass did a whip full. And they got deducted like 20 points for it because it was "illegal". Is this a new rule this year? I never thought that it was illegal! Especially since everyone does them in SO5, so I'm really confused! Are whip-fulls illegal in Restricted level 5 divisions this year?

Restricted L5 Standing/Running Tumbling:
1. Tumbling skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 1 twisting rotation.
In tumbling, twisting skills may ONLY be performed if immediately preceded by a back handspring(s) or round off.

Restricted L5 Standing/Running Tumbling:
1. Tumbling skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 1 twisting rotation.
In tumbling, twisting skills may ONLY be performed if immediately preceded by a back handspring(s) or round off.
Thanks!

We just went to Jamfest on Saturday and a team in our division(Large Senior Restricted 5), the last pass did a whip full. And they got deducted like 20 points for it because it was "illegal". Is this a new rule this year? I never thought that it was illegal! Especially since everyone does them in SO5, so I'm really confused! Are whip-fulls illegal in Restricted level 5 divisions this year?
don't go off of what people did last year.... Rules change.

Back