All-Star sr unlimited coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i watched CALI video a lot and found a few mistake, in ST a girl tripped off the mat, there was i believe two touchdowns? that we're tough to see but if you watch it several times you'll see, CALI was in 2nd place last year at worlds and pulled it off it can happen again they need PERFECT routine tomorow but Top Gun you gave me goosebumps AMAZING!!! i am obviously rooting for my CALI team though!!

Cali is in 2nd due to a touch and a legallity issue in the pyramid, other than that they would be in first!!! bring it hoooome

Cali is in 2nd due to a touch and a legallity issue in the pyramid, other than that they would be in first!!! bring it hoooome

GET IT CALI !!!!!!!! AMANDA, CAITLYN, KIARA YOU GIRLS ARE AMAZINGGGG

Having watched all three teams that are in the top three spots I absolutely agree with the placements. Top Gun was absolutely on fire today. They kicked up that routine and absolutely owned that stage today and by far looked hungrier for the gold than the other two. I love Cali and their routine, as I do CEA (Kevin, Corrde and Alexa....so proud of you!!!), but there was definitely something off about Cali today. They did not seem to have the excitement that they normally bring every other time I've seen them. I wouldn't go so far as to say they were complacent, but Top Gun was clearly the better team today. It they are both clean tomorrow, and they perform exactly as they did today energy wise, Top Gun will definitely be the World Champs and deservedly so. It is going to be an interesting day tomorrow...though I have to say that Large Senior is giving this division a major run for its money in excitement! LOL

1. Top Gun All Stars
2. California All Stars
3. Cheer Extreme All Stars Senior Coed Elite
4. Pro Cheer
5. Maverick All Star Tumblers Diamonds
6. The Illinois Cheer Company Inspire
7. Fame All Stars
8. Cheer Eclipse Comets
9. Cheer Central Suns

Back