High School Stunt Ideas!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2010
Can someone give me ideas of legal stunts to do with a sign in your hand? Doesn't matter the difficulty as long as you can do it with a sign and its legal

I don't think that AACCA has any rules about stunting with signs. I know they have specific rules about throwing signs, and tumbling over signs,but I think same rules apply when stunting with or without signs. Maybe you see something different www.aacca.com

You can't cradle with a sign, tumble with a sign,or throw a sign down from a stunt, but I believe anything else pretty much is legal.

i know the rules about flying with signs and stuff i just need like a creative idea for a stunt since the flyer cant use their hands basically.

There was one I learned at a camp. It's like the group starts with like one base holding the flyers leg out, like in a straddle, and the other is on the ground. The flyer then jumps off the groups (assisted by the backspot) and the main base with the straddle-leg scoops it underneath which gives her height, and both feet are grabbed and pulled into a elevator or extension:)

My team does a sort of modified toss to hands when we use signs. Each base wraps their hands around a thigh and the back gets the waist. From there, just dip, toss, and bases catch feet and back catches ankles. It's really simple and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back