Stunt School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm currently watching her stunt trends for 2015...trend 1: heel stretches; another trend: dismounts other than straight cradles; another trend: strong bases. If that helps you I suggest it. I happened to be looking for a little more.

I'm currently watching her stunt trends for 2015...trend 1: heel stretches; another trend: dismounts other than straight cradles; another trend: strong bases. If that helps you I suggest it. I happened to be looking for a little more.
Are you serious? That's supposed to be substantial information?

Who is she exactly? I mean like what are her credentials? I'm asking because whenever I'm on Pinterest she pops up EVERYWHERE, but google tells me nothing really.

Who is she exactly? I mean like what are her credentials? I'm asking because whenever I'm on Pinterest she pops up EVERYWHERE, but google tells me nothing really.

I forget her credentials (coach for x number of years?) but her day job is marketing so that's probably why she's all over Pinterest. I do remember her saying she made a lot of mistakes when she first started coaching and her goal is to help other coaches so they don't have to make the same mistakes.

This doesn't really say a lot. Who did she coach for? Is she certified? What are her coaching accomplishments?

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
Lol I have no idea! Seems like she is more abt helping newer coaches get
Themselves together... I never heard of her and I've been coaching for 12 years... [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back