All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just looked there are no wild cards in the PNW. UCA was the only competition that offered WC bids in the entire PNW and they are now only offering D2 bids.. 1 paid and 2 at large.

I'm curious how many small gyms are even in this area. I honestly have no clue...maybe my kid's gym is??? I don't know that they'd declare that if they are...only having a couple of D2 bids available total.

I'm curious how many small gyms are even in this area. I honestly have no clue...maybe my kid's gym is??? I don't know that they'd declare that if they are...only having a couple of D2 bids available total.

Small gym is 125 athletes or less (including prep).

I can think of only a handful gyms off the top of my head that would be D2.

I just looked there are no wild cards in the PNW. UCA was the only competition that offered WC bids in the entire PNW and they are now only offering D2 bids.. 1 paid and 2 at large.

Oh whoops. I thought that meant wild-card bids for the D2 Summit. I didn't notice the paid one. My bad :oops:

Small gym is 125 athletes or less (including prep).

I can think of only a handful gyms off the top of my head that would be D2.

So, those bids will practically be give-away bids for whoever wants them, right?

So, those bids will practically be give-away bids for whoever wants them, right?

I think so. Looking at last year's schedule and completely guessing on the size of the gym, there were ~25 teams (12 gyms) that would be D2. I think at least 3 of those gyms no longer exist.

Does anyone know when the wiki will be updated and if their will be one for D2 Sunmit teams?

Does anyone know when the wiki will be updated and if their will be one for D2 Sunmit teams?
The Wiki is updated to the best of my knowledge. I'm not sure if I have access to adding a D2 Summit page, but what I have done is added the D2 bids at the bottom in there own section on the same Wiki page.

Summit Bid winners from American Northwest

Paid:
Cheer Central Suns Rise - Junior L5 Coed

At-Large:
Cheer Central Suns Flash - Large Senior L3
Spotlight Studios North Star Sirius - Senior L4 Coed
South Elite All Stars Crystals - Small Senior L1

One of the teams from TNT got the D2 summit bid, but didn't catch which one

I'm excited that we have it and can relax! Of course, we will keep pushing for the paid bid but it takes a lot of stress off the parents and girls knowing we are going to Summit. Plus, this year I get to say we earned our bid and it wasn't 'handed to us'.
We turned ours down. Our gym is only going if it's paid.

I know Cheer Force One's SR5 got a paid bid to D2 at UCA Jackson Mississippi this weekend and that one of the 2 at large went to Southern Athletics Youth 2. There was one more at large and I am not sure who got it?

Agreed. Lot of the gyms that declined last year have accepted at the comps we have been too. Maybe the fact the top 2 move on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
probably. that's what i thought too. our gym is not accepting them - mainly because it will be an extra expense having to be there earlier. so we're only accepting at large and paids.

Back