All-Star Summit Block Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are they using the same backdrop for this that they used for UCA? The castle is a UCA thing isn't it. It wouldn't be that hard to make these competitions look different from each other and change the background instead of having this look like UCA Part 2. I'm not watching the event, but in pictures the other arena setups look nice enough though.

Are they using the same backdrop for this that they used for UCA? The castle is a UCA thing isn't it. It wouldn't be that hard to make these competitions look different from each other and change the background instead of having this look like UCA Part 2. I'm not watching the event, but in pictures the other arena setups look nice enough though.
Yes, HP has the same background as UCA. I get they only had 2 days between, but they still could've changed it.

They normally use the same backdrop as worlds, but since worlds is after summit, I'm guessing there was no way they were going to do that.

They normally use the same backdrop as worlds, but since worlds is after summit, I'm guessing there was no way they were going to do that.
All the stages usually have had a Summit specific backdrop with mountains, very different from worlds.
Cheer-Theorys-2018-Ranking-by-Summit-Bids.jpg

Though I would say that I would be incredibly happy to be competing with a castle backdrop.

Just saw that there was a 3 way tie in Medium J2 for Summit Champs. Wow.

(The California All Stars - Livermore - J2 Crew / Diamonds All Stars Sassycats / World Elite Authority all tied for 1st)

Just saw that there was a 3 way tie in Medium J2 for Summit Champs. Wow.

(The California All Stars - Livermore - J2 Crew / Diamonds All Stars Sassycats / World Elite Authority all tied for 1st)
There's a ton of ties everywhere. But that's what happens when it's just one day's score (not weighted with another day) and how the Varsity scoresheet is set up. They really need to widen the scoring ranges. It's hard to get below a 90 these days unless you have a bunch of deductions.

Also this is hard to articulate but there is a definite change in the performance level/composition of the junior teams since the age grid changed.

Back