All-Star [sunday 12/7] Encore - Toms River

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was this held at the Ricatto Center or something like that?

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

Ritacco is in prison for embezzling some moolah at the moment so it's the Poland spring arena now ;) but yes, same place.

Edit: just kidding now it's the pine belt arena

Ritacco is in prison for embezzling some moolah at the moment so it's the Poland spring arena now ;) but yes, same place.

Lol

Wonder if they'd ever consider a 2 day event?

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

The Pine Belt Arena is not an arena. It's Toms River North's gymnasium. I'm in disbelief that it wasn't shut down by the fire marshall because it was WAY over capacity. It was to the point that I was looking for the closest exit at all times if something were to happen. Not to mention, it was about 1000 degrees in the gym.

My in laws backyard is right up against the parking lot- they live in that subdivision. Hubby went to TR north. She ask daily why we don't ever do east coast comps lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will always be the Ritacco lol, I don't care how long he is in prison. I don't do well with name changes. Just like Trenton will always be the Sovereign Bank arena, regardless of whatever name it has now.

Encore is aware they've outgrown the gym. Wonder where they'll move it to next year.

Lol

Wonder if they'd ever consider a 2 day event?

aren't there some local 2-day type events in texas (whichever comp that CA just got their bids at is one of them) but it's like day one is levels 2 and 4 and day two is levels 1, 3, and 5. they could potentially do something like that IF they don't find a new location.

i wouldn't ever call it an arena. yes, TRHSN has it's own gymnasium (where warmups are held) but they hold their gym classes in there, and have proms and graduations there. when it's not setup for a cheer comp it's ONE basketball court surrounded by bleachers. it has a higher seating capacity than a normal school gym, but it really isn't any bigger.

Encore has a 2 day event in Springfield, MA in April (non bid event). All teams level 1-5 compete both days.

I was there. ALL DAY. CPs report time was so early that we were literally there for the entire thing. Because of course she wanted to see WCSS & Odyssey. That was a very long day & I can tell you my tush was screaming bloody murder at me.

I was there. ALL DAY. CPs report time was so early that we were literally there for the entire thing. Because of course she wanted to see WCSS & Odyssey. That was a very long day & I can tell you my tush was screaming bloody murder at me.
i was only there from 3 pm on and even though i have plenty padding back there i was in utter agony!
hoping for a more comfortable setting next year! fingers crossed!

At one point I took out my hoodie and made my self a nice little seat cushion because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Back