OT Sytycd

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 24, 2010
Now that it's a new season, who does everyone like so far?

I personally am in love with about half of the dancers this season haha......
The Sonja piece, Travis Wall piece, and Paso Doble last night were gorgeous! Additionally, Eliana and Amelia were standouts for the girls. Also Cyrus, while not the best all around dancer, is just so darn likeable.

For those of you that didn't see the Paso last night/ want to watch it again:

:) This is going to be one of the most talented seasons ever.

agh im so excited i love lindsay and whitney so much i liked alexa but i feel like the judges favour her too much so its about of a no for me, i will say cyrus has an adorable personality and he can be my bestie anyyyy time, but other then that i dont remember too many of the guys names :oops: ... or their dances

The best dance of the night IMO. I absolutely love these two already:

Followed by the Paso and the Broadway.

This is probably the most competitive season yet, I actually can't wait for the rest of it! (unlike last season...)

I always love any Travis Wall piece and thought that was the best one of the night, closely followed by the paso doble. I have never been a fan of the ballroom dancers but I absolutely LOVE Witney and Lindsay! I'm hoping one of them wins.
I feel like all of the dancers this season are amazing talent-wise, but a lot do not stand out. I love Cyrus and his enthusiasm, but he just is no where near the others technique-wise. Hopefully he will look even better next week.

Back