OT Where Did You Guys Get Your Bows?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So, I was looking through the bow wall thread, and one person had 92 on a wall?! I have 4, plus a cheap on from last season.

I just wanted to know, where do you buy yours so that you can afford all of them? I think all of mine were about £9 each?

HELP<3

Type in Cheerleading bows in facebook, its a lady called Joleen and she makes bows for like £5 or £6 she does more expensive ones, but she also does the cheap ones. Or try Amiee Starfish, she has a website now too, something like www.cheerstarribbons.co.uk i think.

Dude, Aimee Starfish's bows are pretty expensive, but I have 4, one of which is personalised and it's actually amazing. I also have a cute sports bra. They're phenominal quality and I'd recommend them to anyone. So once again - cheerstarribbons.co.uk <3

Pic of said personalised bow on my lookalike, and then my next favourite on my sisters. LOL.
t9imvq.png

1214wlu.jpg

2cqzjfk.jpg

Yes ladies and gents, I get my kicks by putting cheer bows on professional wrestlers. FACT<3

I bought some bows from them, and then she blocked me when she found out I made bows.

my friend asked who ever runs it like, a simple question on how to do something (remember this is like a innocent 12 year old) she then messaged back something close to "YOU'RE TRYING TO STEAL MY IDEAS/BUSINESS(blah blah blah blah blah) this was through facebook too, you can obviously tell she's quite young to start her own business... she also removed her from friends on the facebook page

I have 3 BowFabulous bows and I love them!! I have most of mine from all the years ive cheered plus the ones I made

I have some from Sophie Burrows company ...search on facebook and it's Cheer Bows for U. They're really lovely quality, and I think I got all 4 for around £15.

Back