OT Tattoo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Could you post a pic? I'm not sure if I'm imagining it correctly. :)

I will post a picture tonight. My phone is not letting me. Its his heart beat rhythm. He is an emt so we used the heart monitor in the ambulance to print it out. He has mine as a full bracelet around his wrist.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Fierce Board mobile app

I will post a picture tonight. My phone is not letting me. Its his heart beat rhythm. He is an emt so we used the heart monitor in the ambulance to print it out. He has mine as a full bracelet around his wrist.

That is so sweet! <3

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

omg pic now plz

omg pic now plz

I meant to do this the other night :) hopefully this picture works!

a>

27yz5ap.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry! I couldn't get it to work before. this is my husbands actual heart beat rhythm. he has mine as a full bracelet on his wrist.
Holy cr*p that's cool. I would love to do that around my ring finger. My friend has her deceased husband's actual signature on her neck. Those are the only 2 tattoos I think I could swing.

I have a tattoo on my left ribcage. It would probably be a no-go for cheer, unless you went brastrap to the armpit.

Holy cr*p that's cool. I would love to do that around my ring finger. My friend has her deceased husband's actual signature on her neck. Those are the only 2 tattoos I think I could swing.

That would be so cute around the ring finer!

I've got one on the top of my foot, nowhere near as painful as I thought. One of my other ones is on my collarbone, which really is only "cheer-friendly" if your uniform doesn't have any cutouts there. But, since it's going to be on you forever, I would base where you get it on where you want it. You said you wanted it small, so you can always cover it with a bandaid or some kind of bandage.

What is the best "cheer-friendly" area to get a tattoo? I'm trying to get some ideas because I really want to get a small one for my 18th birthday. I like several designs and patterns but not sure what is still in-style as far as where to get it done...every website says something different.

if you're basing where to get your tattoo on where its "in style" to get them then you should not be getting a tattoo they are supposed to be personal and not just a trend and what happens when it goes "out of style"? its still on your body so why your lookin online is beyond me if you want a tattoo your uniform will cover or that u can hide thats one thing but googling popular places to get tattoos is kinda dumb in my opinion

I think its okay to google different ideas, ppl google everything and its a good resource. Even for something personal as a tattoo, there 1000's of ways to get a design done if you research it while still being creative.

Yes finding the best cheer friendly area or style is based on your uniform and your squad rules. It's always good to get others advice.

I always laugh when I think of my sister who was a HS senior cheerleader 10 years ago when the lower back tattoos were popular she rushed out to get one on her 18th birthday during the summer. Her coach and my Mom were telling her to wait till after cheerleading was over or to see what the uniform would show and the coach was like you can't have it showing at all! She didn't understand that anytime she sat down or leaned over in her uniform it would most likely show. As soon as she got to school on the first gameday in uniform the coach, who was also one of the teachers saw it showing in class. She got a demerit, and had to wear a tank top under the shell all year no matter how hot it was during september, plus those types of tattoos really faded in popularity. All my Mom said was told you so!

So it's good to plan ahead hahaha we laugh about it all the time with her, shes says she regrets getting it.

Another idea is find a friend or someone who is a good artist or good at drawing, even if they don't design tattoos they can maybe pencil out a good sketch of something and how it would look, then take it to an actual tattoo artist and even bring your uniform so they can tweak it around what areas may be visible.

Back