Team Colors, Most Popular?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 12, 2011
I guess my first post will be a general question,
What color/s seem to be popular with gyms in the different regions of the country. I would love everones thoughts to what colors would make great cheer gifts when making custom cheer items

Bright, highlighter colors are usually very "All Star". (Neons ) (Pink and Green, Purple and Blue, etc...)

You could start out with basic combos like:

Red And Black (There are two all star gyms near me that have red and black colors)
blue and black (Theres ALOT of Light blue and and black all stars)
purple and black
Silver and black
(Etc.)

Then start looking for the "Famous" gyms and use their colors like,

Cheer Extreme (Teal and black)
Top Gun (Yellow and Black)
Brandon All stars<3 (Maroon, silver, black)
F5 Twisters (Blue and Black)

And Find all star chains like Premier athletics (http://www.premierathletics.com/)

Hope I helped :)

iSee lotsa blue ! lol
-Rays
-California Allstars
-Flight Academy
-Maryland Twisters

and for the gifts ilike the zebra stuff ! like zebra duffles n bears and stuff:)

my gym is orange, blue and white I LOVE the colors and just wish there was more items out there that was in our colors to buy stuff for the kids in the gym and my teammates.

my gym is orange, blue and white I LOVE the colors and just wish there was more items out there that was in our colors to buy stuff for the kids in the gym and my teammates.
I can make as many pair or spirit toes as you need..lol discounts on team orders

I can make as many pair or spirit toes as you need..lol discounts on team orders
REALLY!!! omg this is perfect timing because I need to get a gift for one of my teammates for nationals which is may 7th. I will check with some of my other teammates to see if they want to order some too so we can do one big order :)

REALLY!!! omg this is perfect timing because I need to get a gift for one of my teammates for nationals which is may 7th. I will check with some of my other teammates to see if they want to order some too so we can do one big order :)
well my website is in my signature ..please add me on facebook too so we dont blow up everyones notifications, :)

red and blue seem to be the most popular in general. in new york there is many teams with red and black or blue and black. but there's always going to be those gyms with the crazy green or pink :p

As you can see by my profile pic, our colors are neon green and black. Other teams we compete against are orange/blue, pink and black, black and gold. Schools teams- maroon and gold, red and white, blue and red.

Back