All-Star The 1st Annual New England's Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 5, 2010
I heard about this this past weekend and I think it's a great idea! Perfect for those who cant fly down to Orlando and watch! I searched for this on google to get more info and the only one that had more information was Bay State All Stars..Sparks had a little info on their website also.
"The Showcase Event will feature all of the 2011 New England Worlds bound teams.
The Showcase is a fantastic opportunity to get the very best teams together to showcase our routines, athletes and coaches and most importantly help us to foster unity and good sportsmanship amongst the New England teams.​
The Showcase is scheduled immediately after the final awards ceremony of Spirit Cheer Minuteman Championship at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA. on Saturday, April 16, 2011.
The time to be determined.
The spectator fee is $15.00 for Adults, $10.00 for children and under 3 is free.
Fans already attending the Minuteman Championship will be able to stay and watch the Worlds Showcase Event for no additional spectator fee.​
Tell everyone about this and invite them to attend! Put it on FaceBook or Twitter.

We will be pre-selling New England's Worlds Showcase t-shirts. I will be taking orders up through 4/9/11 ONLY and must be prepaid.​
T-shirts can be purchased by anyone in the gym, cheerleaders, parents and fans. The cost of the t-shirt is $15.00.

For additional information, contact: Carol Wade-Lam
[email protected]"​

Ohh yayyy! Will alllllllllll New England Worlds teams be there or just most of them?

another addition to my weekend! competing at minuteman saturday, staying for the showcase (noo way i'm missing this!), & competing at ialc sunday! sooo excited:)

Sorry, it's too late to edit, but does anyone know if a schedule will come out on the Minuteman Mass Championships site, or a different site, or no schedule? Thanks!

ah i want to go! our level 5 isn't going because theres going to be two girls missing :( wish they were gonna be there! hopefully i will be able to make it!

ah i want to go! our level 5 isn't going because theres going to be two girls missing :( wish they were gonna be there! hopefully i will be able to make it!
No USA Wildcats at all :( booooo!

There's a picture on the sparks website - is this the tshirt design? Anyone know? And if so, is this the same new england worlds tshirt talked about in another thread? Is using the Disney font a problem as far as wearing the shirts at Worlds?

Picture7.png

thats the world shirt:)

Back