All-Star The 1st Annual New England's Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Picture7.png

thats the world shirt:)

Does anyone know if all of the participating gyms going to be selling the shirts? Will they be available for purchase at the showcase? I haven't heard anything about the shirts from our gym, yet our logo is on it.

dexter said:
Does anyone know if all of the participating gyms going to be selling the shirts? Will they be available for purchase at the showcase? I haven't heard anything about the shirts from our gym, yet our logo is on it.

I haven't heard anything about it from my gym either. I'm pretty sure it's preorder only though.

I'm from Planet Cheer and we're going, also the shirts are pre-ordered so I'm not sure if they're available at the showcase or not. It's so exciting to perform with all of the New England Worlds teams.

yesssssssssssss im going:) same place day before all levels!! does anybody know if the gym you cheer for is selling the shirts??

We have three people missing and we're still competing...

they also will be missing 2 out of the 3 guys because there competing with our coed 3 team at six flags that day. The coach was gonna let them go but why go all that way to put up 2 stunts and no pyramid? On a small team when your missing 5 people it makes a huge difference. This whole thing was originally suppose to be the weekend after that so there wasn't going to be a issue but it recently got changed.

This is such a great idea... but I don't think USA Wildcats East's international co-ed 5 team is attending... Or at least our coaches didn't mention it. We also have worlds practice on Saturdays too, but good luck to all the teams and see you down in Disney!

Does anyone have any ideas about exactly what time the showcase will start? I've seen somewhere it says after awards from the SpiritCheer competition, but when does that end? I have checked their site and there is no performance order....

Does anyone have any ideas about exactly what time the showcase will start? I've seen somewhere it says after awards from the SpiritCheer competition, but when does that end? I have checked their site and there is no performance order....

Yeah, they probably won't put it up until next week. Monday or something?
Let's just hope it's not anything like Beast of the East... Or we'll all be there until 2 AM haha

Back