All-Star The Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 29, 2014
I see that I am going to the Allstar Games this competition season. I've never heard much about it, and it didn't have a thread or even a post when I searched. What is it like? I also thought it was a level 5 only competition, I guess not. Please post information about it, your experience, etc.

Teams from my gym went last year, they had a really good time! It's all levels, not just 5. Wait I don't know about level 6 but yeah definitely not just 5

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone know what the spectator fee for this comp is? I am trying to get all info in my budget this year

I have researched quite a bit and cannot seem to find out the results for last year's event. Would LOVE some FB help! Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, no results or list of last year's competitors. Very surprising considering they are trying to get a lot of big name teams to go there this year. I am thinking a little more information from last year might help gyms/coaches/parents make educated decisions.
I think you may be just to late lol.

The day they announced gold invites I was able to see all the last year info and results and nothing about this coming year. Over the next few days I visited the website again to see it all had changed over for the new season!

I think you may be just to late lol.

The day they announced gold invites I was able to see all the last year info and results and nothing about this coming year. Over the next few days I visited the website again to see it all had changed over for the new season!
The story of my life LOL....I wasn't so interested until I saw that list of teams, then I got REAL interested. ;)

Got info on this today from our team rep.

The spectator, non-stay to play, admissions price is apparently $145/each whether you go to all of it or go one day. That effectively killed the 12step family plan.

Cp16 and DH will be at CL in LA

Cp14 and I will be at ASG

Since they're the same weekend the original plan was for cp16 and DH to rent a car and drive to Vegas (it's not that far) so they can catch her team on Sunday (since he's done Saturday regardless if they make the "show" or not). At least then we could be a family for the one day and all fly back together. However....not when the price of admission for her brother and her dad would be $290. We were fine with a rental car, one night in a hotel for them and regular Sunday competition admission fees....they were actually looking forward to the road trip to come see her compete.

But $290 to watch one 2:30 performance. No. I guess well see them at the airport when we get home.

Got info on this today from our team rep.

The spectator, non-stay to play, admissions price is apparently $145/each whether you go to all of it or go one day. That effectively killed the 12step family plan.

Cp16 and DH will be at CL in LA

Cp14 and I will be at ASG

Since they're the same weekend the original plan was for cp16 and DH to rent a car and drive to Vegas (it's not that far) so they can catch her team on Sunday (since he's done Saturday regardless if they make the "show" or not). At least then we could be a family for the one day and all fly back together. However....not when the price of admission for her brother and her dad would be $290. We were fine with a rental car, one night in a hotel for them and regular Sunday competition admission fees....they were actually looking forward to the road trip to come see her compete.

But $290 to watch one 2:30 performance. No. I guess well see them at the airport when we get home.
:eek:

Well to be fair, I am chaperoning a room since I don't have a family to travel within this weekend I volunteered to take some other kittens in my room as well to get the 4 person rate. So the chaperone for four person room rate for three nights (including admission, hotel, airport transfers and two...only two?!....drink tickets is $285/me) all in all that's not that bad really. Although it's just the two of us, if I was paying that times 3 and her competition fees (which aren't bad given the fact it includes hotel and airport transfers and a jacket) I might think a bit differently....especially since there's not a flight from my airport I can find at less than $570 round trip.

The CL hotel for just the boys for 2 nights was over 700 and that doesn't include tickets for one (hopefully) or both to the actual competition/show....and plane fare from here to LAX is no different than Vegas. Thank god for our two 99 companion fares I saved for the most expensive flights....that would be these. So that helps.

Does anyone have the results from last year? I can't find anything online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back