The Aviator Family Could Use Some Prayers....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
We've got a pretty powerful prayer corps just among our own family....but we could use some of those national cheer community prayers right about now. Not sure how public they want the information but it would mean a lot to our organization if you have a spare prayer or two to throw our way.

Well, it's all over Facebook now so I guess it's okay to put out there. We are blessed with very young and energetic coaches and owners. Our gym is owned by a married couple that celebrated their two year anniversary just a few months ago. Today our 24 year old owner and coach told the gym she's been diagnosed with cancer. Needless to say the Aviator family is reeling, but if there's anything we do well, it's come together in times like this. Our gym has done quite a bit of giving back to the community but I'm pretty sure were adding Relay for Life in 2012-2013 <3 #teamashley

Very sad to hear this. Aviator is such a positive and inspirational program and I always enjoy watching your teams. I will be praying for sure!!

Just an update, they drove to Duke University today where she will have surgery in the morning. If you have some spare prayers, toss one her and her husband's way.

Back