All-Star The Fix For International!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE it.
I agree the overall champion needs to be the World Champion. I'm not sure about the 'small countries' name... developing countries champion? emerging countries champion?

the top 50% of the Large Country goes to finals (just like normal divsiions)

the top 75% of the Small Country goes to finals.

This means if there are 3 or less teams from your country all go to finals, higher than that a few might not make finals.

I LOVE this <3

Emerging Champion.

I like it.

I don't like the term "national champion" for the US team at wins... It seems like it discredits worlds IMO. And the teams that win the senior divisions arent called national champions...

I would only use that term if the US high score did NOT win the overall title.

Highest score of division will be called the World Champion, with 2nd and 3rd highest scores saying 2nd and 3rd in the world.

If no one in the Emerging Champion division gets a top 3 score, there are 3 emerging champion trophies. IF the three top scores are all emerging champions, those three recieve World Champion trophies. There coudl possibly be ONLY 3 globes given out, but as many as 6 total.

i hate typos. they follow me around like mosquitos on a summer day when you are eating a banana.

The point is there is no announcement of an overall winner if I am correct. There are two announced but one on paper

Latest posts

Back