All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You should be easy to spot if your avatar is any indication.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I look just like that! Always shocked and horrified. :D If anyone wants to/knows how to make me a tshirt with that face on it, I'll gladly pay for it. Maybe I'll order it in bling from my bling lady...

i'm really disappointed in the majors this year. I was hoping for more of the big name gyms to be competing and not the some others that are. I don't feel like they should even make their modo "the best of the best" because in reality these aren't all of the best teams. Still should be fun to watch, but definitely wont exceed last years...

WOW. I have to ask, which team are you on?

I have been paitently waiting for the final announcement publicly, since yesterday.

PACIFIC COAST MAGIC will be the 9th spot taking Rockstars place at the MAJORS!!!!!!!!
We are totally excited I was right there when the owner got the call and she was filled with excitment. What a great opportunity for our program and the rest of the west coast. We are stoked!!!

I have been paitently waiting for the final announcement publicly, since yesterday.

PACIFIC COAST MAGIC will be the 9th spot taking Rockstars place at the MAJORS!!!!!!!!
We are totally excited I was right there when the owner got the call and she was filled with excitment. What a great opportunity for our program and the rest of the west coast. We are stoked!!!
So this team is going to Cheersport, the Majors and Worlds? Lots of $$.

As a Mysterious alumni, I could not be more proud or excited for the team, coaches, and gym! Congrats, hard work always pays off!

Back