All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow is it really necessary to make sweeping statements about team members and their family's financial resources. This team represents a cross section of Californians and California locales. As a poster said earlier the team has been fund raising since the beginning of the season.

I never said anything bad.. the area where the gym is located .. the families around the area are wealthy and money isn't an issue ...i didn't make a bad statement .. chill out

I don't want to be rude, but being a past member I know that money is definitely an issue for some athletes. And not all athletes on the team are from the area the gym is located. Either way there is a great guy who coordinates a lot of great fundraising programs for the athletes so they can focus on cheer and the competition, rather then stressing for money:)

I did say "money usually isn't an issue there" I never said it was the same situation for everyone in that gym.

I guess people want me to say they're poor and not wealthy I don't get why people are tripping out on the fact that I stated what I said... Its nothing bad, chill out ya'll!!!

I did say "money usually isn't an issue there" I never said it was the same situation for everyone in that gym.

I guess people want me to say they're poor and not wealthy I don't get why people are tripping out on the fact that I stated what I said... Its nothing bad, chill out ya'll!!!
You're right, you did say usually. I'm not freaking out or offended or anything, just letting you know what I know from being on the team and a part of the gym.

We do live in a fluent area ( I think that is the correct meaning). In southern california we all live pretty good lives, but of course with the economy it has effected everyone. some wont have a problem with money and some might, but we have had great fundraisers working at Qualcomm stadium (San Diego chargers) and multiple other ones, since the beginning of the season. Our gym is one big family, so we all participate in fundraising that mysterious puts on, especially when it is for an event like this.

I never said anything bad.. the area where the gym is located .. the families around the area are wealthy and money isn't an issue ...i didn't make a bad statement .. chill out

I feel discussing an athlete's family's finances is a personal issue. Like so many other things in an athlete's life. Whether or not you meant anything bad by the statement, it can be viewed as bad form. I certainly do not need to be chastised for stating my opinion.

I feel discussing an athlete's family's finances is a personal issue. Like so many other things in an athlete's life. Whether or not you meant anything bad by the statement, it can be viewed as bad form. I certainly do not need to be chastised for stating my opinion.
We were raised that money is a private issue..I get it. :) We weren't supposed to talk about it (unless we were trying to get a raise in our allowance ;)..but if I told you how much, now that would be considered bad manners..lol- that part was a joke, but I'm sure you get the drift)

I never singled out one particular athlete but okay :)
I wasn't chastising you, you have an opinion & I'm giving you mine as well.. fair and square

Back