All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym isn't letting us go to majors, so to make up for it we are doing a Majors Party. We will eat have games watch the majors from an Internet stream and do our curlformers for Saturday:) I'm still kind of sad about not being able to go but i like that the owner of my gym did this!:)

I kinda think the match up for small coed is kinda top heavy, I wish it was anyone's game like the other two divisions

may i predict who is going to win in every division? so far from what i have seen, it's going to be:
Small Coed:
1. Cali SMOED
2. Brandon Senior Black
3. PCM Mysterious
Large Coed:
1. Cali COED
2. CEA Coed Elite
3. CA Cheetahs
Large All Girl:
1. CEA Senior Elite
2. Cali Elite
3. CA Panthers

about the grand champ, mmm, maybe Cali COED or SMOED, they seem strong to me, idk, it's just my prediction. feel free to comment about it ;)

I personally think Cheetahs are the strongest Coed team attending but on the JamBrands score sheet I do believe CEA has a slight upper hand stunt wise.

I would bet money on smoed. The other divisions could be anyone's game, although personally I am partial to senior elite and either coed elite or Cali coed.

I personally think Cheetahs are the strongest Coed team attending but on the JamBrands score sheet I do believe CEA has a slight upper hand stunt wise.
you're probably right, ca always know how to peak their teams at certain point of competition :) btw, like last year when i figured why CEA Coed Elite won Large Coed Division in Major, now i know they have huge advantage to win again this year at majors. However, Cali Coed is the most consistent team from their first competition at Jamz until AmGrand Vegas in my opinion. So, i keep rooting for cali coed to win ;)

Is it Cali Elite or Cali Aces in Large All Girl? Cause that would be weird if Cali Elite was in Large All Girl when they are Small....

Our gym has practice Friday night in Indy...wish I could go. I wonder if they will all be competing at Jamfest anyways and I will just get to see them then??

Our gym has practice Friday night in Indy...wish I could go. I wonder if they will all be competing at Jamfest anyways and I will just get to see them then??

I know last year that teams who competed in the majors could not compete in the regular competition.

Back