All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who did you think was better than Stars? (Not that I'm criticizing, I'm just curious). I thought senior elite was amazing but figured their were too many teams going between them and stars. I'm a firm believer in the later you go the better chance you have. I've seen it happen time and again.

Ugh I hate to say it, cuz they were great, but I don't agree with LS.
Why does this always happen lol. People are all:

"Ohh this division is so tight it could go to anyone! They all look so good! Gonna be close I can't even pick a winner!"

*Their fave doesn't win*

"Well, I definitely don't agree with that. So-and-so was definitely better. I'm disappointed."

Like can you all please get it together?

Who did you think was better than Stars? (Not that I'm criticizing, I'm just curious). I thought senior elite was amazing but figured their were too many teams going between them and stars. I'm a firm believer in the later you go the better chance you have. I've seen it happen time and again.

SE is who I would of put before Stars without even thinking, I also consider Panthers and WCSS pretty close, with F5 behind WCSS.

I agree with you on order; though I think it sucks (and has always sucked); but watching the two videos back-to-back, I think SE hands down should have edged them out. Not by a landslide, but enough to win. Editted: Since I didn't mention Orange, I would have expected them to be last. Sadly :(

And note, I am not a CEA SE fan under normal circumstances.

SE is who I would of put before Stars without even thinking, I also consider Panthers and WCSS pretty close, with F5 behind WCSS.

I agree with you on order; though I think it sucks (and has always sucked); but watching the two videos back-to-back, I think SE hands down should have edged them out. Not by a landslide, but enough to win.

And note, I am not a CEA SE fan under normal circumstances.

ETA ^^^^

Has nothing to do with favorites. Thank you for explaining my exact thoughts.^^^

I don't agree with the LS results, but I am happy to see the LS teams hitting better! Also, it was great to be able to watch the routines side by side! I love the Majors for that reason!

"Ohh this division is so tight it could go to anyone! They all look so good! Gonna be close I can't even pick a winner!"

*Their fave doesn't win*

"Well, I definitely don't agree with that. So-and-so was definitely better. I'm disappointed."

NVM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The top three LS clearly stood above the rest, which for me were WCSS, Panthers, and SE. I wanted WCSS but wouldn't have been surprised to see one of the other two take it.

24l4etj.png

Large Senior
1. WCSS
2. CEA
3. CA Panthers
4. F5
5. Orange
6. 5 Alarm

Medium Coed
1. SOT Purple Royalty
2. Maryland Twisters Reign
3. T&S Obsession

Large Coed 5
1. CA Cheetahs
2. CEA Coed Elite
3. Stingrays Steel

*Their fave doesn't win*

Of course I had a favorite, and yes I didn't know how it was going to play out. But I have a gut feeling it wasn't ordered correctly. Is there anything wrong with that? No. I'm so happy for stars. If it wasn't SE, they'd be my next pick. Focus on the people who are bashing the actual teams, and not the ones who are just surprised on the order.

Back