All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer updates posted about possibly winning round trip airfare for worlds....is it bad I'd rather have all my entrance fees paid? It's sad that it almost equals out (especially if you're paying for more than one individual's entry).
I love the idea though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's going on with the hastagging majorsyoutfavoriteteam? (majorssrelite, majorscheetahs...) on twitter?

what's going on with the hastagging majorsyoutfavoriteteam? (majorssrelite, majorscheetahs...) on twitter?

I *think* that's how they're doing the "fan favorite" award this year? not a new award, but usually there has been a poll on their website to vote.

Die hard World Cup fan over here. I'm also excited to see how Cheetahs do. There's a current video somewhere where their routine pretty much hits except for a stunt fall & the way that flyer kept her head up & didn't let it wreck the rest of the performance really stood out

I really hope for WCSS like everyone else. Reign is also a fav and i'm just torn about large co-ed. I just hope somebody records anyway hehe

I'm rooting for WCSS, Reign, and Coed Elite!

Kinda cool that Great Whites get to have a special performance!!! :cheering:

Back