All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And I'm really not trying to be demanding (I'm not going to the Majors or paying for the IMO crappy CheerLive feed), but if videos are posted can 1) they please not be potato and 2) can you not scream while recording. People around you screaming is understood, but recording while you're screaming and jumping up and down negates the purpose of the video. I'm really not trying to sound bratty I swear.

Can I get y'all's thoughts on purchasing the cheerlive live stream for majors tonight? Is it worth the $20.00?

Will I be able to use the live stream as soon as I purchase it?

Also, is the subscription $20.00 per month?
Thanks everyone! The cheerlive website doesn't answer these questions so I appreciate any help.

I don't buy feeds. I just know it's a waste of my money because I will never have time to sit down and watch it.

What usually happens is that I do not purchase the feed, then pop into Fierceboard over the weekend of a comp for updates on what's going on, and see 23,542 people posting:

FEED IS JACKED!
It's not working.
The quality is bad.
I can't see.
Feed is stalling.
I can't log in.
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Can I get y'all's thoughts on purchasing the cheerlive live stream for majors tonight? Is it worth the $20.00?

Will I be able to use the live stream as soon as I purchase it?

Also, is the subscription $20.00 per month?
Thanks everyone! The cheerlive website doesn't answer these questions so I appreciate any help.

Subscription is per month, but honestly: don't purchase it. Every single competition people come on here and say that they aren't able to see anything and that their feed doesn't work. There are usually so many people complaining that cheerlive puts videos out for free just a couple of hours (if not directly) after the event. I think last year there were videos up basically directly after the performances that were a lot clearer than the cheerlive-feed. Plus: there seems to be no way to cancel your subscription. If you don't want to pay for years to come get a prepaid credit card that you use for cheerlive.

And this is coming from someone who happily purchases cheersport, NCA and worlds every year. But I won't touch anything from cherlive with a ten-foot pole, it's just not worth it.

.......whatever. I'm calling WCSS as the winner.

Cheetahs and Reign for the other divisions.

I predict Cheerlive will be crap.

I predict videos will be posted fairly quickly and we will spend the mean time discussing things we didn't see...just tweets while we wait for the initial posting of the video recording of Cheerlive

I hope nothing proves me wrong except maybe Cheerlive

I also hope for a day when JTV starts streaming....or at least sends his videos by courier pigeon back up to his hotel to be uploaded as soon as a team walks off the floor

OMG I'm so jealous of everyone attending!!! It's my birthday & for some strange reason my boss wouldn't let me off or give me a bonus for airfare haha.

Last year I streamed Worlds via my Roku onto my roommate's big screen. Unless cheerlive makes it THAT awesome for me, ain't worth it.

I haven't been following the Majors a lot this year, but I have been hearing that TGLC and Lady Jags are performing as a special performance? I thought Great White Sharks were the only special performance? Again, I haven't really been paying attention prior to yesterday and am now confused!

Back