College The Most Difficult College To Try Out For Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If the college you are interested in offers camps/clinics they might be worth your time. It will give you the chance to meet the cheer staff, cheerleaders already on the squad, and give you a great idea on how they do this and if you think they are a fit for you.

**please raise your hand if you're related to Jocelyn**
Thanks! I don't know anyone who has actually attended these and wasn't sure if it was worth the time.

Thanks! I don't know anyone who has actually attended these and wasn't sure if it was worth the time.
They can be. Cp attended a University of Maryland camp many moons ago and it seemed the girls actually interested in attending the college received a little more attention than those either too young for college or weren't really interested in Maryland.

**That will be 5 cents please**

For NCSU, the hardest part may be just getting accepted into the school. In NC it is one of the hardest schools to get in. Each year is different in terms of how many people tryout. We have two teams of about 50 athletes total. They are the only D1 school in NC that competes at the level of being Top 5 at NCA.
Amen, I had a few friends from VA make the team squad and don't get accepted into the school.

My daughter went to a clinic at NCSU her junior year that helped but her senior year she did not have time to go to any. NCSU typically have two a year, and for the past two years she has helped in the clinics. They do help prepare kids for what college cheer is all about, and the coaching staff does provide good feedback to attendees. There are not many clinics in this area at that level, so they typically have good turnouts. Plus they are only for HS kids.

Back