OT The Supernatural Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes the thanksgiving one is hysterical!! The part where West puts the beater into the bowl but puts one beater in and one out and the bowl starts spinning kills me everytime. The first time I watched it was at 2am when I was laying in bed and I couldn't stop laughing. My room mate woke up and thought I was hysterically crying. And the part where misha is telling west he's not that cute and west keeps saying yes I am is adorable.

Has anyone seen the Whose Line with Misha? He got so into it lol. I also love the episode of SPN where Dean gets sent to our reality and they all get to play themselves.
The French Mistake is one of my top 5 favorite episodes from all seasons, if not the top.

I have been watching since it began in 2005 :cloud9: I think I have seen every episode in Seasons 1-6 at least 5 times.

I like to believe Season 7 did not exist. My friends and I do not speak of Season 7.

But yeah. Supernatural is just.... I love it so much. It will never get old

I have been watching since it began in 2005 :cloud9: I think I have seen every episode in Seasons 1-6 at least 5 times.

I like to believe Season 7 did not exist. My friends and I do not speak of Season 7.

But yeah. Supernatural is just.... I love it so much. It will never get old
Is that the leviathan season? Because that can go away.

Is that the leviathan season? Because that can go away.
What is this leviathan season you speak of? Never happened.
(I actually just went back to the ep summaries of S7 to see if there were any redeeming eps and the only one I could come up with was the one that had the actors who played Spike and Cordelia from Buffy in it. Not because it was a stellar episode, but because I always enjoyed when there was a Buffy reference or we saw a Buffy actor in an ep).

What is this leviathan season you speak of? Never happened.
(I actually just went back to the ep summaries of S7 to see if there were any redeeming eps and the only one I could come up with was the one that had the actors who played Spike and Cordelia from Buffy in it. Not because it was a stellar episode, but because I always enjoyed when there was a Buffy reference or we saw a Buffy actor in an ep).

OMG Buffy!!! My Buffy obsession was so real in 6th grade. I still listen to the musical episode soundtrack, Once More With Feeling!

I loved that spn episode purely for the Buffy actors, too. I thought it was funny how the actress who played Tara on Buffy played one of the vampires who didn't drink human blood on SPN - how appropriate :p and the actress who played Fred on Angel was in one of the first SPN episodes. I loveeee seeing Buffy/Angel actors doing new things.

Eta: I also love how the two actors from How I Met Your Mother are from Buffy. It's so funny to think that in another TV reality Lily flayed Ted alive when she went crazy psycho on witch juice. I LOVE that. But no one ever gets as much of a kicked out of it as I do.

OMG Buffy!!! My Buffy obsession was so real in 6th grade. I still listen to the musical episode soundtrack, Once More With Feeling!

I loved that spn episode purely for the Buffy actors, too. I thought it was funny how the actress who played Tara on Buffy played one of the vampires who didn't drink human blood on SPN - how appropriate :p and the actress who played Fred on Angel was in one of the first SPN episodes. I loveeee seeing Buffy/Angel actors doing new things.

Eta: I also love how the two actors from How I Met Your Mother are from Buffy. It's so funny to think that in another TV reality Lily flayed Ted alive when she went crazy psycho on witch juice. I LOVE that. But no one ever gets as much of a kicked out of it as I do.
I may or may not have a poster hanging on my basement wall of the "movie ad" for Once More With Feeling. My kids used to sing along to the soundtrack in the car when they were little. I still listen to the soundtrack too; once one song comes on shuffle I have to start the whole thing from the beginning.

The actors who played Tara, Spike, Cordelia, Harmony, Oz and Fred (from Angel) have been on SPN. I know there have been others but I am drawing a blank right now. I do not think that the actors who played Warren from Buffy (the guy Willow flayed) and Ted from HIMYM are they same (although they look similar). I loved that Wesley was on HIMYM though and that he and Willow are married with kids in real life:).

I may or may not have a poster hanging on my basement wall of the "movie ad" for Once More With Feeling. My kids used to sing along to the soundtrack in the car when they were little. I still listen to the soundtrack too; once one song comes on shuffle I have to start the whole thing from the beginning.

The actors who played Tara, Spike, Cordelia, Harmony, Oz and Fred (from Angel) have been on SPN. I know there have been others but I am drawing a blank right now. I do not think that the actors who played Warren from Buffy (the guy Willow flayed) and Ted from HIMYM are they same (although they look similar). I loved that Wesley was on HIMYM though and that he and Willow are married with kids in real life:).

Aww poop you're right, they aren't the same person :( oh well, not a big deal, I haven't watched Buffy since 6th grade so my memory of those things isn't that clear...

Are Willow and Wesley really married in real life!?!? That's so awesome!!

Oz was in SPN? Hmm I don't recall that, I'll go look it up. I loved him in scooby doo 2, so funny. WITH BUFFY NONETHELESS!

I might go rewatch Buffy on Netflix now... It's almost Halloween, I think it's an acceptable time to re-live that obsession again, right?

Aww poop you're right, they aren't the same person :( oh well, not a big deal, I haven't watched Buffy since 6th grade so my memory of those things isn't that clear...

Are Willow and Wesley really married in real life!?!? That's so awesome!!

Oz was in SPN? Hmm I don't recall that, I'll go look it up. I loved him in scooby doo 2, so funny. WITH BUFFY NONETHELESS!

I might go rewatch Buffy on Netflix now... It's almost Halloween, I think it's an acceptable time to re-live that obsession again, right?
It's always a good time to rewatch Buffy.
Sorry, now I am getting all my shows mixed up - Oz was on HIMYM, not SPN.
Yes, they are married and he did not originally want to come on HIMYM because he felt he was only being offered the role because he was her husband. I will admit I did not even know he was not British until I saw him in Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing. :oops:

I love Supernatural!!!!!! Ahhhh! I can't watch the marathon though. Is it still going on tomorrow?

Back