All-Star Then And Now

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

its weird to see how often it is for people to switch gyms.
I think the reason...speaking from a parent point of view...some parents take their kids to a small inexpensive gym at first to see if their child is truly interested and has talent....if it pans out...the small gym no longer can provide what the much improved cheerleader needs..no slam on the small places but many are entry level and go to small comps etc....IMO

This was from my Senior Night program 2 years ago.
53si2r.jpg

And this is me now, in my second year of college.
2irq5g0.jpg

I think the reason...speaking from a parent point of view...some parents take their kids to a small inexpensive gym at first to see if their child is truly interested and has talent....if it pans out...the small gym no longer can provide what the much improved cheerleader needs..no slam on the small places but many are entry level and go to small comps etc....IMO
Yes, this is similar to our situation. We started at an extremely small gym and switched because my CP leveled out of that program. There just wasn't a team for her there anymore. So, we switched to give both our girls more opportunities with higher level teams.

lol i wish that was the case for me, (i never had tumbling to be on high level teams my highest was level 4 but im afraid thats the highest level i'll ever compete at (i dont even have a bhs) i've been to 3 different gyms within my 5 years of actual cheering (been involved for 7 now) i did 3 years at my first gym, moved to the states was going to join then stuff in that gym fell through so i waited until the next year joined a team there, then moved back to canada and was on a team for a year, and i just moved this year for university so no cheer for me lol but i have fierceboard and that counts too :)

Back