OT "they Call Me Susie"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 14, 2010
Just got super excited when I realized I "moved up" to a "they call me Susie" tag. I was so excited, it was like I had just won worlds! Okay, Okay maybe not that comparable, maybe just like making the level 5 team of my choice,ha. But needless to say I am pretty proud to be a "susie" now. Just had to share my "moment" with my fellow fiercers. :)

Ha, I told my mom, who is not a cheer mom by any means, yesterday after it happened and she was like "Suzie?" "Why would they call you Suzie, why don't they just say your real name?" haha I am glad others feel the same about this momentous occasion as I do!!

Is the next one up "ESPN star" I saw one of those but not any since.
Nope. Fierce Board does the "Fierce Board Awards" once a year, and there are a bunch of categories that you can nominate people for. One of the categories last year was "Most Likely to be seen on ESPN" and CheerKatie08 won it. Then, coincidentally, she was on the TV broadcast of Worlds twice I believe! Sooo then she got the title of ESPN Star. A few people have different titles under them. One I can think of on the top of my head is that Rudags (not sure if it's still there) was Board Comedian.

I won "Most Likely to Post on Every Thread". A title that I'm still in the midst of deciding whether to embrace or not 9 months later......... Next year I feel like we should get official plaques or something for our signature.

Back to the scheduled conversation: What does "They call me Suzie" even mean? I understand the whole joke of suzie wants a tick tock, but I'm still trying to figure out how that relates to posting a lot on the board. I feel like the person who laughs at the joke, but laughs again 20 minutes later when they actually get it.

I won "Most Likely to Post on Every Thread". A title that I'm still in the midst of deciding whether to embrace or not 9 months later......... Next year I feel like we should get official plaques or something for our signature.

Back to the scheduled conversation: What does "They call me Suzie" even mean? I understand the whole joke of suzie wants a tick tock, but I'm still trying to figure out how that relates to posting a lot on the board. I feel like the person who laughs at the joke, but laughs again 20 minutes later when they actually get it.
its from a video that someone made that is very funny ... lol... ... i wanna know wats after "They call me Susie" :/

haha anybody who's "a suzie" has seen the suzie videos. but you didn't answer my question, how does that have absolutely anything to do with posting on the boards a lot?

haha anybody who's "a suzie" has seen the suzie videos. but you didn't answer my question, how does that have absolutely anything to do with posting on the boards a lot?

i'm curious about this too...

and can anybody answer what level comes next?

Latest posts

Back