OT "they Call Me Susie"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
haha anybody who's "a suzie" has seen the suzie videos. but you didn't answer my question, how does that have absolutely anything to do with posting on the boards a lot?

Humm...good questions ha. Maybe because Susie is portrayed in the video as someone who think she knows how to do a tick tock but doesn't and thinks she is ready for a tick tock but isn't and seems very strong set in her and her parents persistence in their opinion of Susie's tick tock, much like some fiercers who post a lot "think" they know what they are posting about but it turns out to be non-factual and sometimes rude. Also, many are persistent in their opinions like Susie :) Just my brainstorming thoughts....ha :)

This probably makes me a loser, but every time I see someone with this title I want to finish with "cause i'm the best dancer from st. bernadettes".

I'm pretty sure that no one has ever called me "Susie". I vote that after a certain number of posts (or shimmys) that you you get put up for a custom tag-line. Maybe the board can vote?

After you get both 5000 posts and at least 300 shimmies you should get a tag line that reads "My name is (insert real name here), and I'm a fierceaholic". Obviously it would be optional, but after a certain number of posts I feel like you should be distinguished!

Haha, you better start campaigning for the Fierceboard Awards then! That's the same thing as the "ESPN star". They won a category to get that title.

im glad i read this because i had no clue they changed! ive been looking for how to choose mine. lol im special

oh alsooo, what are the qualifications to move up? like do you have to have a certain number of posts, shimmys or anything?

Back