All-Star This Girl Laughed At Me Cuz Im A Male Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

send her a video of some male cheerleaders.... she may not know what shes talking about that may serve some humble pie!

Many people are ignorant about Cheerleaders anyways especially Competitive Allstar Cheerleaders! I myself didn't even know this whole world of Cheer existed up until 2 years ago. Sometimes its just better to educate the ignorant rather then let them upset you!!! :rolleyes:

What kickdblcj said is absolutely true, but it is awfully hard to keep at the forefront of your mind when someone is being an idiot. Sorry this happened.

I think the girls get this too but to a much lesser extent. Years ago we went to watch my neighbor, a male middle school student, play roller hockey. He was great. It was a championship game and they won. Talking to him afterwards he said he liked hockey but he was giving it up so he could concentrate on cheerleading. Man, I thought that was odd. Years later, after my cp got into it, I watched him get his paid bid to Worlds and then got to watch the video of him winning his worlds ring. I sure get it now!

This is from the Cheer Memes thread, just in case you missed it!

Back